Making Mythos reservation without knowing EE park?

I booked Mythos for October 31 at 1;00 pm today, so I still found good times a few weeks in advance. There is no need to be like Disney...no need to book your table 3 months in advance for a good time.

OP here. We are going Thanksgiving week, which is 40 days from today so although I didn't consider booking 3 months out and since it's a holiday I don't think it is wise to wait too long. It's now on my to-do list 10 days from now.

Hopefully not a silly question but we've been trying to book a mythos dinner reservation for the second week of November and the latest time is 3:45. I can pick any day leading up to that week and they go to 6:30/6:45 but then a few days into Nov, the latest time switches to 3:30/3:45. Is this a glitch? Is there a reason it would close earlier in November?

We also just discovered that Mythos closes early in off season - latest reservation available for Nov 7-9 is 4:45pm.
We also called a week or so ago to find out which parks would have EE - IoA for our whole stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter