making memory scrapbook kits are 75% off at target

hey I mised out!!! Next time you and Nicurn are on this side of DC let's do Target together!

60% percent off that is strange for Target to do!

sounds good, I'll call nicurn and pam and we should set up a lunch date or something once everyone is back in school. :rotfl:

Man I didn't get a phone call. Ask Nicurn what's up with that? I did get a Christmas card though. Wish I was close enough to shop with her. She is a riot to say the least! Gotta love her!

thanks for the "heads up" on this. I went right away to our Target and found 2 of the 8x8 kits marked down to 5.99. Thanks! I'd have bought more if they would have had them :goodvibes

I went yesterday and bought four of them and they were a little over $2.00 a piece. Thanks for the heads up. the scrapbook alone is worth it!!!
Jennifer

Which kits are these? I am stopping by my Target today and want to see if there are any of these. What am I looking for? Any sb items on clearence are good for me!

Thanks for posting this! I was in Target today, and thought that I would check it out. I found one box on a clearance end cap; the price was 11.98. If I wouldn't have read your post, I would not have given it a second glance. Sure enough when I scanned it for a price it was $2.97. It certainly isn't worth the 11.98 price tag, but 2.97 is a deal!

I just read on another board that they are now marked $1.84 at some locations! I wish our Target had any of these, but I suspect that blackbird came down here and bought them all! ;)

Thanks! I just took an impromptu trip to Target, expressly to find one of these kits for so little $. Just so I wouldn't waste the time or money I picked up a few things off my grocery list.

I walked up and down the scrapbook aisle and checked the end caps in the immediate area and didn't see anything MM so I did my "grocery shopping" and went to look at what Christmas merchandise was still there.

We picked up a "My First Christmas" dress and hat for DD's friend who is expecting a baby girl in May. They were 75% off, should have been about $5 for both. We paraded back towards the checkout and I breezed down past the cards and stationery one more time to see if anything caught my eye. The farthest clearance end cap had ONE MM kit left. It's marked $11.88 so I found a scanner to check - it was less than $3.

We proceeded to checkout and I thought perhaps the cashier scanned something wrong (like twice) but the total seemed fine at less than $15. She bagged everything and I paid with my debit card. I waited until I got home to check the receipt - she charged me for two Cheerio's instead of one and didn't charge for the Christmas dress or the scrapbook kit! Maybe if she would have spent less time chatting with her buddies who checked out ahead of us she might have noticed her mistake.

I just read on another board that they are now marked $1.84 at some locations! I wish our Target had any of these, but I suspect that blackbird came down here and bought them all! ;)

rofl, nope wasn't me. nicurn and I cleaned out the northern va stores though, of course that was back when they were 2.97... would love to find some more at 1.18 though. :)

rofl, yeah you should see my cell phone address book, I have a bunch of y'all in there now. sorry I wasn't prepared for it to be 90% on thursday, I would have called everyone then. :) haven't found anymore books though. :(

Thanks for posting this! I was in Target today, and thought that I would check it out. I found one box on a clearance end cap; the price was 11.98. If I wouldn't have read your post, I would not have given it a second glance. Sure enough when I scanned it for a price it was $2.97. It certainly isn't worth the 11.98 price tag, but 2.97 is a deal!

I went today and found them markdown to 1.18! 90% off.....I got 5 different ones and there was a ton still left on the shelf when i left the store. i didn't want to be selfish and take all of them.

lettie

There was one left at two targets in Glen Burnie and Millersville, Md. It was the sherbert one with the green 8x8 album, $1.18!!!! I was so excited to find it , even if it was only one.

There was one left at two targets in Glen Burnie and Millersville, Md. It was the sherbert one with the green 8x8 album, $1.18!!!! I was so excited to find it , even if it was only one.

Hey! That used to be my Target! I moved South, from Arnold, a few months ago. I love Maryland. ;)

3 Targets and I only ever found 1. That was back at the $5 price and it was a baby one so I left it. Shoulda' bought even if just for the album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter