Making it to bingo?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Was wondering if we are going to have a hard time making it to bingo cause we have first seating? DH really wants to play everyday and I hear that dinner runs long.

I had first seating and easily made it to Bingo. It happened before dinner started. Good luck! (One of my tablemates won the chance to blow the horn at noon when he played.):thumbsup2

We usually always have first seating. Whenever there's been an evening session between seatings we've never had a problem making it. We may have had to rush through dinner a little bit, but we never missed out on a course or anything like that in order to make it on time. Just let your server know at the start that you're going to bingo and they'll move things along a little bit faster in order for you to make it on time.

I ask cause in recent dream navigators they show bingo from 7:15pm - 8:15pm for a spa Bingo.

I also see the ones during the day but was wondering about the evening one.

We usually always have first seating. Whenever there's been an evening session between seatings we've never had a problem making it. We may have had to rush through dinner a little bit, but we never missed out on a course or anything like that in order to make it on time. Just let your server know at the start that you're going to bingo and they'll move things along a little bit faster in order for you to make it on time.

Thanks. :goodvibes

Have you played bingo on a DCL cruise before?

The reason why i ask is my mother **loves** Bingo (I mean LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEESSSS bingo) but she didn't enjoy the Bingo on the ship. It didn't have the same feeling as playing in the bingo hall with dabbers and whatnot.

Have you played bingo on a DCL cruise before?

The reason why i ask is my mother **loves** Bingo (I mean LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEESSSS bingo) but she didn't enjoy the Bingo on the ship. It didn't have the same feeling as playing in the bingo hall with dabbers and whatnot.

Funny you should say that! My MIL did not like Bingo on the ship either! Not that she is a big bingo player but she does like to go to Lake Tahoe to gamble and has gambled on other cruises. It annoyed her that bingo was very casual and family-focus. For example, she was one number away during one game. The cast members always dance and play games when certain numbers are called. B11 was called--we got up and danced and sang because it was B11! All the while, my MIL was fuming because she wanted to get on with the game! :rolleyes1 (She didn't win--maybe if she had she'd have a better memory!)

The game is family-focused which my daughters enjoyed--people who are used to gambling on other cruise lines may not enjoy it as much!

Also, I was just on the Wonder in Alaska. Only had bingo a couple of times at night--never had a problem getting there on time.

We won $300 on our first Disney cruise, it was the first night so we were so psyched...needless to say, 3 cruises later, that was our only win..:lmao:

On the Dream cruise we were on there were a few Bingo sessions that were between first and second seating. Started at 7:30 (1st seating was supposed to be over by then), were supposed to be over by 8:15 (start of 2nd seating time). But both times they ran long, meaning we were late for dinner (we had 2nd seating). Not that big of a deal, but trying to schedule something after 1st seating is over and before 2nd seating starts is tough to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter