• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making it back To Magic Kingdom

horse11

DIS Veteran
We had an ADR for 5:15 Spirit of Aloha Show and was wondering how long the show was and what time we could make it back to MK. Hoping to grab a FP for Wishes and was wondering if we would have time to ride Haunted Mansion before getting to the FP spot.

We had an ADR for 5:15 Spirit of Aloha Show and was wondering how long the show was and what time we could make it back to MK. Hoping to grab a FP for Wishes and was wondering if we would have time to ride Haunted Mansion before getting to the FP spot.

I think the SoA show is about 2 hours. It will depend on what time Wishes is the night you're there whether you can make it back to MK and have time for HM. Our last stay, Wishes ranged from 10:00, to 9:00, to 8:00.

I think the SoA show is about 2 hours. It will depend on what time Wishes is the night you're there whether you can make it back to MK and have time for HM. Our last stay, Wishes ranged from 10:00, to 9:00, to 8:00.
Good point! I forgot to mention Wishes is scheduled for 10:00pm. How long does it take to get from SOA to MK?

Good point! I forgot to mention Wishes is scheduled for 10:00pm. How long does it take to get from SOA to MK?

So, even if SoA ends closer to 7:30 or 7:45, you should be able to get to the MK by 8:00 or a little after. Keep in mind, boat and monorail transportation might be a little crowded right after the show ends. But it should dissipate relatively quickly.

Last summer, we arrived at MK at 8 pm one evening and still had time for 16 rides plus the fireworks and parade before the park closed at midnight. I think you'll have plenty of time for a few trips through the haunted mansion.

Big Thunder 3x
Splash Mtn 2x
Space Mtn 2x
Mine Train (10 min wait right a closing time)
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Pooh
Peter Pan
Speedway
Barnstormer 2x

We did this two years ago. Went to the early SOA, took the boat to MK, rode a few rides and saw Wishes with FP+. It was great!

Last summer, we arrived at MK at 8 pm one evening and still had time for 16 rides plus the fireworks and parade before the park closed at midnight. I think you'll have plenty of time for a few trips through the haunted mansion.

Big Thunder 3x
Splash Mtn 2x
Space Mtn 2x
Mine Train (10 min wait right a closing time)
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Pooh
Peter Pan
Speedway
Barnstormer 2x
WOW!!! Impressive!!!

If you don't have a Wishes FP in advance, don't plan on any being available day of.
No worries I plan on trying to get the FP 60 days out or when ever it first comes avilable. My only problem is I just read a posting where some said that they may be doing away with Wishes FP after April 19th. Sure hope that is not the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter