• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making 'dolls'

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
Would you like your own custom doll? Just request it with the following info:
Hair colour:
Skin tone:
What you would like it you wear: (long shirt, blue, jeans, track pants, skirt, etc)
Accesories: (purses, flowers in hair, belts, necklaces etc)

Hair colour: Dark Brown
Skin tone: Light
What you would like it you wear: Sporty Stuff
Accesories: Flower in Hair

Which colour: blue, pink, green, black, red, yellow?

these are awesome!!!!!!!

okay then:

Hair colour: brown
Skin tone:the one of the second doll from the left
What you would like it you wear: a long flowy dress of some sort, maybe pink
or a ballerina dress (white in color) with pointe shoes (could you possibly do both so i could choose from them????? and for the ballerina one, is it possible to make her hair up somehow???)
Accesories: for the dress: a crown and a silver necklace, for the ballerina costume: a crown

Yes I put them together myself. I create some props but others I get from different sites.

Crowns weren't available for the dress.. I found it afterwards. There wasn't much selection with brown hair for that skin tone, same with the ballerina. I will NOT do this for anyone agaon. You make one choice and one choice only. Please don't be too specific for it isn't easy to get everything to the exact detail.

milkabum said:
Crowns weren't available for the dress.. I found it afterwards. There wasn't much selection with brown hair for that skin tone, same with the ballerina. I will NOT do this for anyone agaon. You make one choice and one choice only. Please don't be too specific for it isn't easy to get everything to the exact detail.
you are soooooo awesome!!!!!!

cool!!!! and don't worry, the pink dress won't go to waste........ i'm putting it in my sig!

:) Might I add that I CAN make Halloween dolls.
I may start with bonita dolls next week (they're smaller, like in my avatar).

For those who'd like some:

I'll try to make more later :) Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter