Making Disney Package payments online through MDE

okienick

Mouseketeer
Anyone know how to make package payments online through Disney? I can't find it anywhere in MDE, and I would love to avoid calling. Just another "upgrade" to the new MDE website! Ugghh...Thanks in advance!

Go to My Disney Experience - Customizable maps - this takes you to the old website - click my reservations - then you will be able to make a payment.

it appears to be fixed now, though people continue to give the work around. Maybe it doesn't work with all browsers? I am using Firefox

Log into MDE and click VIEW DETAILS under your resort reservation. A box will pop up and at the top it will say RESERVATION FOR X (x being the number of people in your party). Directly under this it will state your balance and have a link to make a payment.

I will say that it takes a little bit after the box pops up for the payment link to appear, like maybe another 10 seconds.

Edit to clarify: The My Disney Experience payment page works although you can also do the work around others are talking about.

I had the same problem and it finally showed up. Under resort reservations under "more". It will finally show you the balance and you can make a payment. Wasn't like that a few days ago. I'm not feeling this new Disney experience! :sad2:

Thanks very much everyone. I knew the boards would be able to help! I haven't gotten online yet but I will later this evening. Hopefully I'll have no issues.

Well, I had to use the workaround. The link wouldn't show up for me in MDE. Oh well, we are going to Disney and it's paid now! I just hope the online check-in process works ok when I have to do it in a week or so. Thanks for the help everyone!

Interesting. Still works fine for me. I wonder what the reason for it to work for some and not others is? Maybe it is very finicky about what browser or version you are using?

Weird.

Hopefully this means that I won't have the other issues with dining, etc that a lot of others report either ;)

I'm not able to access it either way. Thru MDE I get nothing. Thru the workaround the Payment Method box is empty. Why does everything have to be so complicated????
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter