Making Disney Package payments online through MDE

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by okienick, Mar 1, 2013.

1. okienick

okienick Mouseketeer

Anyone know how to make package payments online through Disney? I can't find it anywhere in MDE, and I would love to avoid calling. Just another "upgrade" to the new MDE website! Ugghh...Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Skylarr29

Skylarr29 <font color=blue>Oh Darn it, I was 'forced' to buy

Go to My Disney Experience - Customizable maps - this takes you to the old website - click my reservations - then you will be able to make a payment.

4. Brian_WDW74

Brian_WDW74 <font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font Moderator

I've moved this thread to the Resorts board. :)

5. AstroDad

AstroDad Earning My Ears

it appears to be fixed now, though people continue to give the work around. Maybe it doesn't work with all browsers? I am using Firefox

Log into MDE and click VIEW DETAILS under your resort reservation. A box will pop up and at the top it will say RESERVATION FOR X (x being the number of people in your party). Directly under this it will state your balance and have a link to make a payment.

I will say that it takes a little bit after the box pops up for the payment link to appear, like maybe another 10 seconds.

Edit to clarify: The My Disney Experience payment page works although you can also do the work around others are talking about.

6. OklahomaTourist

OklahomaTourist Mouseketeer

7. aguitarjam

aguitarjam Mickey At Heart

Thank you! Been looking for this for days now... :)

8. kimnvbva

kimnvbva Mouseketeer

I had the same problem and it finally showed up. Under resort reservations under "more". It will finally show you the balance and you can make a payment. Wasn't like that a few days ago. I'm not feeling this new Disney experience! :sad2:

9. okienick

okienick Mouseketeer

Thanks very much everyone. I knew the boards would be able to help! I haven't gotten online yet but I will later this evening. Hopefully I'll have no issues.

10. okienick

okienick Mouseketeer

Well, I had to use the workaround. The link wouldn't show up for me in MDE. Oh well, we are going to Disney and it's paid now! I just hope the online check-in process works ok when I have to do it in a week or so. Thanks for the help everyone!

11. AstroDad

AstroDad Earning My Ears

Interesting. Still works fine for me. I wonder what the reason for it to work for some and not others is? Maybe it is very finicky about what browser or version you are using?

Weird.

Hopefully this means that I won't have the other issues with dining, etc that a lot of others report either ;)

12. The V Gang

The V Gang The V Gang

I'm not able to access it either way. Thru MDE I get nothing. Thru the workaround the Payment Method box is empty. Why does everything have to be so complicated????
    :confused3