• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making Changes to a Palo Reservation

peachygreen

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation for 2 for brunch at Palo. I'd like to change it to a reservation for 4 but right now there are none available. When I go onboard would I be better off trying to modify my reseravation for 2 or go ahead and cancel that reservation and just hope I can get a reservation for 4?

I don't really plan to do Palo brunch for just the 2 of us. I have a dinner with my husband and I alone planned as well for a little us time, but I'd like to do brunch with my parents.

You are better off keeping your reservation for two and trying to add the other two after boarding. If they can't add the other two for you, you can always cancel at that time.

It is usually easier to modify a reservation than to make one from scratch! They are really good about working with you whenever possible.

Are you able to make a ressie for your parents at the same time as your's - just for 2 people? If so go ahead and make them now and then once onboard go to where they are doing the dining changes/Palo ressies and see what they can do for you.
Not all ressies are released for online booking, so there's a good chance you will all be seated together.

why am i thinking you can only do 2 people at a time( i dont think they all 4 at a time for *quiet* purposes)...Are you all in the same cabin or? can you go book and choose the 2 of you...then go back in again and pick the next 2 people?

I have the option of booking all four but by the time my parents actually paid I was unable to add them to our reservation or make a reservation for 2 or 4. I made one at 1am for my DH and I for brunch. I guess I'll just hold on to it and hope I can modify it onboard then. I'll also keep checking to see if there are any cancellations between now and then.

Hold onto it. While there are some smaller tables, a lot of the tables for two were the same tables the sat four. I'm sure they will try to accommodate you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter