Making ADRs....

If you have the MDE app on your phone then it will really help with making your ADRs, especially at work :).

Not always. 180+10 opened up for me today no problem at 11am in the browser, but still hasn't appeared in app. Logged out, logged back in, still no joy. Browser is generally more reliable.

Not always. 180+10 opened up for me today no problem at 11am in the browser, but still hasn't appeared in app. Logged out, logged back in, still no joy. Browser is generally more reliable.
Yeah I have also found when I was just looking through some reservations to get an idea of availability and to get familiar with it, that some times did not show up correctly, and some restaurants such as CRT only gave the option to phone? But the websit me will let you book through it no problem. To be honest that's just one of many issues I've had with the app.

I seem to remember the last time that we did this, we got 180 + 4 days & nothing else would show up so I ended up calling the reservation line who got us all of the ADR's that we wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter