Making ADRs?

bamamom

DIS Veteran
We are going to WDW for Spring Break, March 13 - March 20, 2010. We haven't been in almost 4yrs and so much has changed. Is it still 90 days from arrival you can start making your ADRs? Can you still make them for the whole stay on the 90 day of your arrival? I notice on the boards you can now do your ADRs online, where is this?? Is it better to call or do them online :confused3 Anything else I need to know? I'm getting excited about planning our meals :banana: Thanks

Right now you can book 90 days out, starting Oct. 27 it goes back to 180 days.
If you go onto DW website look up dinning you can find the restaurant and there is a "book reservation" button.
Also if you are staying onsite you can book your +10 days.

Good luck it is fun to plan.

Right now you can book 90 days out, starting Oct. 27 it goes back to 180 days. If you go onto DW website look up dinning you can find the restaurant and there is a "book reservation" button.
Also if you are staying onsite you can book your +10 days.

Good luck it is fun to plan.

Really? That's been officially announced?? So if we're going in late March I could call or book online ON Oct 27?? Have they said if they will be releasing the park hours at 180 days too??? How about the Fantasmic schedule??? Will that be available as well????

This will be our first trip going over spring break time & I'm concerned about booking as soon as possible....it just so happened that the "free dining" started the same day as our Aug. trip and I got SOOO screwed trying to get ressies for Fantasmic as I was on hold for 2 hrs & 48 min that first day!!!:headache: I really want to grab Mama Melrose or H & V for this trip...we ended up cancelling the Brown Derby the week before we went last time 'cuz I just couldn't bring myself to pay $50 ea for it. DS was very disappointed 'cuz we just blew it off altogether. I promised him we'd do it on our next trip...

So that means I can do my ADRs on Oct 27th right?? Is it better to do them online or call?? I've got to get busy and decide where wer are going to dine :goodvibes

Assuming the online system is working properly - and that's an iffy proposition these days - online ADRs are quick and simple to do. You can log on as early at 3 AM Eastern time, giving you a four hour head start over those who can't call til 7 AM. I made online ADRs for our 12/13-12/20 trip at 3 AM on September 14, and it worked like a charm. However, that certainly hasn't been the case for everyone. If you're determined to make your ADRs at the earliest possible time, give it a try online. If the system isn't working for you, you can always call right at 7 AM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter