Making ADR's?

hannah_03

Mouseketeer
Can we make all of them for the whole week on that first day of the 90 days or do I have to call each day? I want to do CRT on the 2nd day of the trip and that's my MAIN conern :)

Hi,

If you are staying at a Disney resort you can make 10 days worth of ADRs on your first call.

If you are staying off site you will need to call back each day for 90 days ahead.

Enjoy your trip!

If your staying at a disney resort it's 90 +10 days and you can make up to 10 days of Adr's.

I am staying at disney (in park) may 2nd to may 10.
I called today (jan 30) and was only able to make ressies for two character meals (crystal palace and 1900 park fare) they told me I had to wait until Feb 2nd to make the rest of my ressies. (which is the 90 day mark)

I guess because may's park hours have not been released yet and I was making ressies in the parks? not sure.

I was able to get the 8:05 am time slot for crystal palace so that makes me happy.

I have no clue how you were able to make reservations today for May 2 and beyond, but anyway ...

your 90 day window for May 2 is actually February 1, not February 2. I did it using the PS Calculator at http://pscalculator.net/pscalc.php

She said that many of the character meals are available prior to the 90 day mark.

I was unable to make the rest because I wanted later dinners in the parks and they haven't released the hours yet for may. May 3rd is the first day I am booking for so that is why its Feb 2nd. Not Feb 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter