Making ADR's today 6/13/09

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
YIKES - I'm so nervous for it to be 7am! But I am here waiting with my finger on redial (hoping I have the right telephone number and praying I get one of the first CM's). Heres to everyone crazy enough to be up at 6:30am like me (or even earlierfor you West Coasters) on a Saturday to make dinner reservations 3 months in advance! :lmao: I hope we all get what we are looking for!

I called in right at 7am, got a CM right away made my ADR's and was off the phone by 7:14am! I got everything that I was hoping to get with great times! The only thing I had to be flexable with was CRT and Tusker House (they didn't have late breakfast times like 10:30's, I had to go with 9:55 and 9:35AM

9/12 CRT breakfast 9:55PM
9/12 Chef Mickey dinner 5:30PM
9/13 50's Prime Time dinner 5:35PM
9/14 Tusker House breakfast 9:35AM
9/15 Coral Reef dinner 5:45PM
9/16 Crystal Palace breakfast 8:15AM
9/16 Ohana dinner 5PM

Woo Hoo! I'm so excited!

I hope everyone else has as much luck as I did today!

I just finished making my ADR's!! :cloud9:
I dialed at 6:59 :surfweb: and then hit re-dial after I got the closed message and got right through!!!!!!!! Got every restaurant and time requested..they are as follows-
12th Kona Cafe for breakfast
13th 50's PrimeTime for dinner
14th Crystal Palace for breakfast
15th Whispering Canyon for dinner
16th Teppan Edo for dinner
17th Liberty Tree for dinner
18th Le Cellier for dinner
19th Cindy's Table for lunch - celebrate our Princesses 7th birthday

I am so excited!!! :banana: and now I a can go back to sleep

Had ALL my reservations made, and system crashed when she was checking me out....here's praying that I don't lose them all now!!!!!!!!!

I got right through too. I even made ressies from a segway tour and a wishes cruise. Only one disappointment was WCC the only thing they had on the 14th was 5:20 P.M.

Easy as pie!

Had to hold for 5 minutes (then had to get my CC out of my car or MNSSHP tix)

Got everything I wanted except Le Cellier had to book lunch instead of dinner, but got the same day which was important since its a birthday dinner. Lunch actually works better.

Here is my list:

Chef Mickey 9/12 7:40 am
Tony's 9/12 6:30 pm
Cape May 9/13 7:45 am
Tusker House 9/14 8 am
OHana 9/15 7:30 am
Le Cellier 9/15 2:20 pm

Are those times too early for breakast? Now Im second guessting !!!:eek: Last time we went was New Years where I needed to allow or a few sleep in mornings, but this trip, all of the parks are closing earlier and with less emh that I felt we needed to be up and at em early in order to have enough time to do everything we want to do.

I did it.... I did it.... I did it...... Hooray!!!!!!!!!

Dialed once at 5:59am CST (6:59EST), then redialed and Got in right away got EVERYTHING I wanted at the times I wanted!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

9/12 Le Cellier Lunch 11:55
9/13 Yak & Yeti Lunch 11:30
9/14 BBB 8:00am DD's birthday!!!!!!!!
9/14 1900 Park Fair Dinner 6:05 DD's birthday, she loves the Stepsisters and has no idea they will be there!!!!! I'm sooooo excited about this!
9/15 Brown Derby Lunch 11:35
9/17 1900 Park Fair Late Breakfast 11:00

We will be doing the Halloween Party on
9/11
9/15

I only did one dinner. With shorter park hours, and the Halloween Party twice, lunches seemed a better option.

Yay, I'm done! Well, for the first half anyway...

9/13: Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package 3.30pm (I wanted Mama Melrose but it wasn't available- I've been to H&V before and enjoyed it, despite the bad reviews on here!)
9/14: Boma 6.30pm
9/15: Yak & Yeti 12.00pm
9/18: Le Cellier 6.55pm
9/20: Cinderella's Royal Table 7.35pm
9/20: Tutto Italia 12.00pm

Unfortunately I couldn't get Mickey's Backyard BBQ for the 19th. This was DBF's choice so I'll have to find a suitable alternative!

So, after making all my resevations and then having the computer crash, she went back in and thankfully, I got everything within 5 minutes of the original reservation. So here's what I got!

9/11 - Whispering Canyon Cafe, 5:25 p.m.
9/12 - Teppan Endo - 5 p.m.
9/13 - Cinderella's table, 10:10 a.m. (wanted earlier but oh well)
9/13 - Fantasmic! package - Hollywood & Vine - 4 p.m. (wanted Mama Melrose but those were all gone)
9/14 - Tutto Italia - 5:45 p.m.
9/15 - Fulton's Crab House - 6 p.m.
9/16 - Le Cellier LUNCH - 12:10 p.m.
9/17 - Ohana - 5 p.m.
9/18 - Chef Mickey's - 10:05 a.m. (goodbye brunch)

Whew! The only thing I'm scared about is that when she pulled up my intial reservation, it showed my name but had my address and telephone number as someone who lived in Virgina. Um, I live in Missouri. But they had the right hotel, number of people in the party, dates of stay, etc. so hopefully this isn't going to cause issues! Will have the TA check on that on Monday.

Congrats everyone for getting everything they wanted. My day to call is tomorrow so wish me luck (actually my TA is doing it for me but I am still nervous).

We are also doing more lunches this time. If I were paying for the dining plan I would stick with more dinners but with free dining we are trying other options.

I too was on hold at 7:00 am this morning! I got everything I wanted but the Fantasmic package so it's OK if we don't see this time around. I think the crowd for that night will be crazy.

All Dinners
9/11 LeCellier
9/12 Boma's
9/13 Mama Melrose (no Fantasmic package)
9/15 Chefs de France
9/16 Tony's
9/17 Brown Derby
9/18 GF Cafe

Yay, I'm done! Well, for the first half anyway...

9/13: Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Package 3.30pm (I wanted Mama Melrose but it wasn't available- I've been to H&V before and enjoyed it, despite the bad reviews on here!)
9/14: Boma 6.30pm
9/15: Yak & Yeti 12.00pm
9/18: Le Cellier 6.55pm
9/20: Cinderella's Royal Table 7.35pm
9/20: Tutto Italia 12.00pm

Unfortunately I couldn't get Mickey's Backyard BBQ for the 19th. This was DBF's choice so I'll have to find a suitable alternative!
We hated the Backyard BBQ.

Hoop Dee Doo is a sooooooo much better dinner show , if you are looking for Mickey, Chef Mickey's for dinner might be a suitable alternative.

Hi,
I have a split reservation. I got a wonderful CM this morning. Fortunately,
I got right though with virtually no wait. She did allow me to make my 1st night ADR and B,L,D for the next day (ck out for 1st Reservation). I have to call tomorrow for the rest of our vacation under 2nd Reservation number. This is what I got so far.
Kona - B 8:05
California Grill - D 7:55(said she could not reserve window seat had to ask when we ck in)
Raglan Rd. L - 11:45 (tried Wolfgang Puck Cafe but nothing available)
1900 Park Fare Cinderellas Gala Feast - D 6:40

I did ask her about any CM's lunch times for any weeks in Sept. and she said she did not know anything about lunch for CM's? She also explained how the Tusker/Nemo pkg. worked but only had times for lunch (1-1:40) attached to the 3:15 show. I thought I had read that they were going to open up times for a different show???

I hope I am so lucky again tomorrow to get right in with no wait. I wish I could have done all of them today under 1st Reservation number, but I still very happy with these ADR's(this was my 1st time doing this):yay: Godd luck everyone making yours this weekend.
mate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter