• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making ADR's on the website vs calling

ella6599

Mouseketeer
Finally figured out where we want to eat on our upcoming trip- we passed our 180 days, but had good luck getting ADR's at 2 months out for our surprise spring break trip last year so...

I tried searching for ADR's on the day we want...and nothing. Seriously? Via Napoli, Kouzzina and Yak and Yeti are ALL completely booked 4 months out?

Does the website have problems? Or are we just caught in the middle of the "people who overbooked right at 180 days and haven't released yet" phenomenon? Or is the beginning of August (not likely to be free dining) just really crazy for TS dining?

I just tried amending some of my reservations on the website and it is either saying "no times available" or "can't search at this time". It seems to me that it is currently having problems. Good luck!

Both online booking and call disney dining directly are down. They weren't able to tell me when it would be back up, just to keep calling. Others were told to try after 10.

They went down sometime after midnight CST because I had a rezzie in booking and then all of a sudden NADA. I was panicky until I tried mid-August at an easy to get place and couldn't so I knew they must be down. Scared me though LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter