making adr's from uk

timallen

Mouseketeer
had a quick search and couldent find anything what time do you ring I think it is 12pm but just want to be sure also the number can anyone post it to mke sure I get it right thanks for any help bring on august:)

The lines open at 7 a.m. in Orlando which, as you say, is midday here. However I've heard it's extremely busy then and you'll be on hold a long time. I read somewhere that ringing at 7 p.m. U.K. time is better. Would be interested to hear what other people have found recently as I get to make my ADRs soon too.

That's when they'll open - I have different experiences of this recently, once waiting over half an hour, the other time was only a few minutes. Good luck with making your ADR's!! :thumbsup2

The number I call to make ADR's is WDW-DINE which is 00 1 407 939 3463. :thumbsup2

I either call at exactly 12 noon (and usually have only to wait a minute or two to be answered) or leave it until late in the evening. :)

I found phoning in the afternoon worked well. CM's were lovely and make the whole process painless :goodvibes

i used 08448 610 610 when booking recent ADRs.. it costs 1p per minute to the US from UK landlines. I know it was 1p too as I got my phone bill this week :)

the lines open at exactly 12pm uk time.. i tried at 11.58 on my ADR day and got the 'we are closed' message! but when i rang at 12pm i was thru straightaway with no wait.

There are quite a few questions to answer to start with from the automated service.. so you might want to ring up before your 90day-window-day, just to practice!! either just hang up once you're done or ask the CM to confirm the day you can phone back for your ADRs.

tip.. you don't have to wait for the end of each question before you respond, just say "yes" "no".. etc while the automated lady is speaking, and you'll get through to a CM/in the queue faster.

Happy Planning!

Barbie princess:

I am lucky that I am with talktalk and get free calls to the usa so can ring all day for 0p I know some people have problems with them but I have been lucky and get a great sevice :thumbsup2

I don't know if it makes any difference cost wise, but when you phone Disney on 0870 2424900, they can put you through - not really sure what 0870 costs are though! :rotfl:

I don't know if it makes any difference cost wise, but when you phone Disney on 0870 2424900, they can put you through - not really sure what 0870 costs are though! :rotfl:

i had planned to phone that number, but read on a DIS thread that you had to have booked through Disney UK? not sure tho.

btw make sure you have your Disney Reservation # ready when you ring for ADRs.. or if, like me, you have a VH/other ressie # - give them that and some other details (surname, address, phone #), and the CM can find your reservation and tell you your Disney hotel # :)

Barbie princess:

Be aware when using 0870 numbers they can cost 10p per minute, you can call the USA much cheaper than this by looking around for the 1p per minute numbers.:)

I just called to make some ADRs. The system kept crashing and it took 1 hour 4 minutes to make 9 ADRs! However it only cost me 59p!!:thumbsup2
I called 0844 7210505 and then the full 00 1 407 939 3463 when prompted to do so - pretty painless!

I just made 4 ADRs in about 15 mins using the UK 0870 number. I got transferred straight through to dining and that was answered straight away too.

As I was using my work phone I wasn't worried about the cost :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter