• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Making ADR's for the first time! Help!

Egdisney

Mouseketeer
I will be making ADR's for the first time ever on Friday! I am nervous. We are going with my parents who have their own room and own dining plan. Will I be able to make reservations for them as well? I mean, can I make reservations for 8? Also so you make reservations in the order of the day you are eating or by whatever you think will be most difficult to get? We are only going for three days in the parks as of right now, but in the hotel 4 nights so that will cover our table service. Here is what I am hoping for
10/24 8 am or so Akershus
10/25 Dinner at CRT, hoping for between 4:30 and 6:00 pm
10/26 Dinner at Cape May, the earlier the better.
Just tell me what to do!!! Thank you!!

Yes, you can make a reservation for a party larger than the number on your reservation.

I would make the harder to get reservations first.

You can make ADR's for however many people you need. It doesn't matter who is staying in what room. I made reservations for an upcoming trip for 9 people spread across 3 rooms.
You can make reservations in any order that you want. If you make them by phone, the CM's are usually really helpful. You should be fine with all three of them, but I would make the CRT reservation first. It's probably the hardest to get of the three of them.
Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter