Making ADR's for stays of more than 10 nights

Young Pooh

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at SSR for 15 nights over free dining.

I called yesterday and made my ADR's for the first 10 nights. My question is when can I make the remainder?

Yesterday was days 1 to 10, so can I call today for day 11, tomorrow for day 12 etc?

Or do I need to wait until 90 days prior to day 11, 90 days prior to day 12 etc.

Is there a definitive answer or does it depend on the CM (as with most things:rolleyes1).

We usually go for 14 nights and I've always been able to call back 3 days later to book the remainder. However, the CMs have mentioned that I can call back each day and add the next day. I usually just call back at the point that I can make the rest of my ADRs instead of going day by day.

Now, when it was 180day +10 before, I've never had a problem. Now that it has changed and it's during free dining, I was a little nervous about waiting 3 days. But I was able to get them...but then again, they were not the hard to get restaurants, I booked those when I booked the first set of ADRs.

As for different CMs, I have only encounter one time that the CM told me that I would have to wait until my booking window opens for those days. I explained to her that I was told that I could and if she could try. She wouldn't so I asked for supervisor and that supervisor was able to do it. I don't know if it requires further training to be able to add to ADRs, but the first CM I spoke with wouldn't even try and told me that she is not able to do it.:confused3

I am staying 14 nights on the DDP. I called at my 90 day mark and booked the first 11 days then called daily after that to add one day on at a time until I had booked them all. I could have waited 3 days and called back but with the 90 day rule and free dining I wanted to make sure I got what I wanted.

HTH!!!

Just did this, we are staying Aug. 23-Sept 6. After booking my 10, I then called each day. It really was not a problem, got throug immediately and got everything that I wanted. Good Luck;)

Ahhh to have the problem of staying too long:lmao: Our problems are other people's dreams!!!! Lucky us!

I have heard some people have been lucky to get a good CM and they have booked their whole stay for ADR's. This did not happen to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter