making a special experience for a family member

aac811

Earning My Ears
We will be celebrating a special birthday in disney. Wondering if anyone has used disney floral services to deliver gifts during dinner as a surprise? We are taking the family member to her favorite restraunt and wanted to surprise her with a gift that would be delivered during dinner. Is it worth it to through disney floral and gift? Any experiences appreciated!

We used them about 2 years ago for a birthday surprise except we had the gift delivered to the room so that when our Mom came back from the park it was already in the room! Had a great experience and our Mom was really surprised! Definitely pricy but they allow you to make substitutions as needed!

My dad used the disney florists to have a huge vase of flowers delivered to the room for my mom while we were out - they were perfect with the timing and the flowers were gorgeous!

Our family wants to make sure we celebrate a birthday dinner at disney the right way for a very special friend. We are taking her to her favorite place to eat on disney grounds. We were thinking of ordering a special gift to be delivered by disney floral and gifts during dinner. Does anyone have any experience with using disney floral and gifts? Has anyone had a special gift delivered during dinner? Is it worth it?

So far as I have been able to gather, Disney Floral will either deliver to a room or your home, but I haven't seen anything about delivery to a restaurant.

You can order a special cake though. On the dining forum, there's a cake chatter thread that you can check out.

My dad was thinking of doing this for my mom during our lunch at Cinderella's since it will be their anniversary and unfortunately he won't be on the trip with us. I'd love to know if anyone has experienced the delivery during a sit down so I can let him know if it's worth his money!

I'm using them for the first time this Sept! My Mom and her friend are both celebrating birthdays, so I wanted to look into getting the room decorated, but settled on a little thing of balloons and a Mickey and Minnie plush. I would definitely want to use them again, nice and convenient and awesome!

Look into it and if it's too pricey, you could always put something together yourself, and "split up" from the group to drop it off at the restaurant before you get there?

I have used Disney Florist several times for in room celebrations and gift baskets. They do an excellent job.

My in-park surprise that I did was arranged through a company called Gifts of a Lifetime. In 25 WDW vacations with tons of extras, this surprise event (a scavenger hunt through the MK to welcome daughter in law to the family) was the best extra I've ever done. I picked a scavenger hunt because I wanted a group event but they will do all kinds of occasions/gifts for their customers. I sent a bracelet that I wanted my daughter in law to get, along with a welcome to the family letter, and GoaL had this in a box at the end of our event.

Wondering if anyone has used Disney floral services to deliver gifts during dinner as a surprise?
. . . probably 3-5 times per year

Is it worth it to through Disney floral and gift?
. . . it is costly, but usually worth it
. . . they typically have it on the table when you are seated
. . . if not, they bring it shortly thereafter

Any experiences appreciated!
. . . you pay for the arrangement
. . . you pay a standard property-wide delivery charge
. . . you pay AN ADDITIONAL $25 for the restaurant delivery !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter