• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Making a list and checking it twice

It's so funny! Now, when Brooklynn introduces herself, she says, " Hi, I'm Brooklynn. I'm going to Disney World."
She got a notebook out of the drawer the other day and starts writing. I asked her if she was writing a letter? She replied, " No, Nana, I'm writing my Disney plan. I really want to see Jasmine."
A chip off the ole block! :genie:

I might be taking this Disney trip planning to a whole new level! I finally tweaked my daily touring plans. Then I had the laminated! Lol it cost me $20! I went one step farther and had them hole punched.
I am going to clip the daily plan to our stroller.

I got Disney mail today! A cute little package with luggage tags inside! 29 more days! I can't believe it! This trip has been 417 days in the making!

Two things happened today! I got an email stating the our Magic Bands have been shipped! Woohoo! And I booked a massage spa treatment at Animal Kngdom on our last day. What a great way to end a vacation. After the spa we will get dressed up to eat at JIKO. I couldn't be happier! I'm definitely doing the happy dance!:woohoo:

I got our magic bands for the AoA night of our trip today in the mail. I decided to go with green for all three of us. I thought that would be easier to separate these bands from our main vaca stay at POR. The bands for POR should be coming Monday.
Now, I'm a bit freaked out about this bed bug conversation happening right now. I just never thought of it. I read that just 2 weeks ago someone reported bed bug at POR on the bedbug registry website. Eek. My kids are gonna think I'm nuts when I make the wait before coming into the room while I inspect.
There are also many posts about poor housekeeping at POR..... I hope we do not experience these kinds of things. For 5K, I want a clean room.

I went to Publix grocery store a purchased a mini Florida SunPass. The SunPass cost $4.95.
I read that it should save me 20 minutes to an hour going through all of those toll booths. I have never had a SunPass before so this should be fun zipping through!

I can't find my camera or my GPS! Where in the world did I I put them? 4 packing days left and .... I can't find them :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter