Making 1st ressies!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by wordzylady, Feb 18, 2002.

1. wordzylady

wordzylady Dizzy for Dizney

My DH and I are getting ready to make our first ressies as DVC members. We want to go to VB and VWL the first week of Oct and VB and OKW last week of Jan. VB is our home resort. My question is with the 7 month window for VWL and OKW at those times of year will we have problems with ressies. Thanx for the info.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Michelemouse

Michelemouse <font color=green>A woman of many talents</font><b

If you are booking any dates during the Golf Classic (not sure of the dates) or over Columbus Day weekend you might not get your first choices, but I think as long as you make your ressies right at the 7month window you'll be all set. You can also put yourself on the waitlist. We've had great luck with the waitlist during October.

Have fun planning and Welcome Home!

Michele

4. Laurabearz

Laurabearz <font color=deeppink>I cant load my bobbin!<br><fo

I dont know about making the ressies.... just wanted to say WOO HOO on booking your first trip! <cant wait to book our first trip!>

5. lsutiggeratwk

lsutiggeratwk Mouseketeer

I booked our trip for last year right at the 7 month window for VWL for Oct. 6 -13 and had no trouble. We had a great time and loved VWL. Counting the days until I can book this year's trip!!
    Enjoy!