Makeover for Minnie?!

Given it is a partnership with a clothing vendor, I'm betting this "modified" Minnie will be restricted to that and won't see life in the parks, etc.

If the partnership really exsists. Since Forever 21 is a teen clothing store, not tweens or lower so cant really see how it would benefit disney much. Plus they are not a store known for quality product.

According to the comments below the article, the madeover Minnie already exisits..... but I agree this is really only for the marketing aspect of the clothing store. If you look at the park merchandise that has come through in the past few years, we've all the seen the transition from innocent and cartoony to a more fashion minded "tween" and adult type of image for the characters and the styles of clothing their image appears on.

Correct me if Im wrong but did the article really say that this made over Minnie will be "leggy and modern...aiming to the modern teen audience"? Stripper Minnie? Oh geez...

There are many forms of Mickey, and I'm sure some are not happy with the current more "angry" style of Epic Mickey and some of the newer, edgier designs. Even the current "Mickey" and "Minnie" have evolved overtime from their first introduction.

In any case, it doesn't bother me, it's just an evolution of the brand.

Correct me if Im wrong but did the article really say that this made over Minnie will be "leggy and modern...aiming to the modern teen audience"? Stripper Minnie? Oh geez...

I'll add that to my list of images I never want to see. :lmao:

CaptainHypersock out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter