Make Your Own Mickey Ears

caligirl stuck in va

Mouseketeer
Not much mention of these lately - for those that have recently visited the parks, are these still offered?
Also - any pics out there you would care to share?

Yes, they are still available and various seasonal options seem to pop up through out the year. I don't have any personally so no pics to share, sorry.

- Dreams

The store in Toontown ( I think it is called the Gag Factory) has make your own ears. I have never done it, but we thought about it last time. Looks fun!

The hat store on Main Street (to the left of the Opera House) has them. I saw a few people with hats they made walking around Disneyland today.

My kids were so excited to make them. I don't regret it because they had so much fun making them and were SO happy, BUT they are a pain in the butt! The ears don't stay snapped on very well at all. The ears are always all over the house, and we had to be extra careful not to lose them at DLR.

We saw these by the Opera House but didn't make them. They did look fun though.

What they are is you buy all the parts seperately for the ears hat. So you pick the dome/hat part (blue, black, pink, etc.), pick which ears you want (black, pink princess, etc.), then you can pick patches and other add ons I think. Each part is priced separately so it looked like it might be more expensive than the pre-made option, but more fun and personalized.

They are really cute. My DD made them a year ago and wore them a whole one time.:rolleyes: This summer wanted nothing to do with them. :mad:

Not much mention of these lately - for those that have recently visited the parks, are these still offered?
Also - any pics out there you would care to share?

What are these? Does anyone have a pic of them? Sounds cute but I don't think I've ever seen them??

What they are is you buy all the parts seperately for the ears hat. So you pick the dome/hat part (blue, black, pink, etc.), pick which ears you want (black, pink princess, etc.), then you can pick patches and other add ons I think. Each part is priced separately so it looked like it might be more expensive than the pre-made option, but more fun and personalized.

What are these? Does anyone have a pic of them? Sounds cute but I don't think I've ever seen them??

They're cute! Here's a link to some pictures: Make Your Own Mickey Mouse Hat Photos

New ears and a Build-A-Bear are the only souvenirs we do at Disney. :) Last month, my 11yo was thrilled to design her own ears. She chose the purple satin cap with the furry pink ears, and one patch - the silvery mickey head. She got lots of comments in the park all week - people wanted to know where to buy her ears, she got comments from Crush at Turtle Talk, and from our instructor at the Animation Academy. :cool1:

I wanted to make my own ears and found the station at the store in Toontown. Unfortunately the hat is one-size-fits-all and too small for my normal-adult-sized head.

Needless to say, I didn't make any. It looked like a LOT of fun for kids, whose heads the hats probably fit the best.

I made a set back in March. White cap covered in silver mickey head outlines, fuzzy pink ears, and the previously mentioned jeweled Mickey head in pink. I had no issues with it fitting my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter