Make up and Hair

LaurenM

Mouseketeer
Ladies,
I was just wonering who you guy are planning on using/used for your hair and make up the day of the wedding. We are doing the memories collection, just us two, but would still really like to look great :) I am interested in having someone come to our room the day of. Any suggestions? Price ranges?

I used Beaute Speciale. They came to our room at BWI the morning of our vow renewal and did my make-up and hair. I was very pleased with the service! The communication during the booking process and leading up to the day was great. The day of the stylist was very sweet and did a great job on my make-up and hair based on some inspiration pictures that I pulled from their Facebook page.

I'm using Le Jeune, there are 4 of us having Hair and Make Up and I'd say to budget around $120 per person.

They are really great at responding quickly to my emails and I've heard loads of great reviews for them so I'm positive they'll be great on the day.

Thank you so much ladies! Torise, that fits perfect into our budget, I will look into contracting her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter