• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Make Some Magic Pins! Maybe Yavn Will See And We Get New Magic Pins

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
*Mansion Pin-Turns u into a zombie (non invisibility) and if combine u stay as it longer.How to get:Beat Haunted Mansion Game.*Maleficent Pin-Turn into a dragon and fly.How To Get:Combine 5 Maleficent NPC Pins.*Tinkerbell Pin-u are covered with pixie dust all around you and fly.How To Get:Beat Neverland Game (if there will ever be 1).Make Some Magic Pins yourself!

ToT bellhop pin, one time use, you can only trade the pin.

how to get, win ToT ( Please Make one) game.

what it does, gives you a set of non tradeable bellhop clothes.

I doubt there will be a flying pin. Crazy ammount of recoding to do that kind of stuff.

Maybe just one that does like the pirate? I.E., makes you glow/sparkle for a while.

Maybe another one so your face changes temporarily. A disguise magic or something like that.

how about

magical rose pin:

DOES: turns you into a random thing (meaning lumiere cogsworth etc.) from beauty and the beast and the rose appears above you and when the all the rose petals drop off you change back in a light (like beast)

GET: code when you go to see beauty and the beast (disney show or theatre)

marypops! said:
how about

magical rose pin:

DOES: turns you into a random thing (meaning lumiere cogsworth etc.) from beauty and the beast and the rose appears above you and when the all the rose petals drop off you change back in a light (like beast)

GET: code when you go to see beauty and the beast (disney show or theatre)

I like that idea!! that is cool dude!

i would make herbie 53 pin u can only get it when dis land is 53 for that one day they will be giving them out and when u say He is alive! herbie will come out on the screen and u can drive him and when u get 5 stars on herebie it will give u the hunted doom buggy and when u get 5 stars on that u get the pirate ship magic pin and if u and your friend have the pirate ship pin u can fight your friend and the magic will stap as soon as the person leaves or one of the ships sink and after u fight the winner goes to the pirate tree house and the will get 100 credits from the pirate

How about a pirates of the carribean pin: How to get it ...win pirates 1000 times. What it does: turns you into a skeleton for a short time, it also make you immortal on the pirate game.

How about a pin were darrkness swirls around you and you change and look like another player in the room? Great for under cover missions. :cool1:
Or a Kingdom Hearts Costume pin where you turn into Sora and use magic spells and moves like Firaga Blizaga Thunderaga Glide level2 etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter