Make-M Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone should be charged for their campsite by the foot, based on the total length of the tow vehicle and camper, or moho and toad. There should be a minimum charge, and no credit for not using all of the paved pad. If you have a tent you have to pay a surcharge for the sand pad at the back. There should be an extra charge for any additional extension cords plugged into the service. If you cook your meals at the campsite, there is an extra charge for the ashes you leave behind.

I shouldn't have to pay the same as the guy next door, when his trailer is 3' longer than mine. He uses more air conditioning, and has more water lines in the camper. That means he costs more than I do. After all, fair is fair. :3dglasses

Bobby called me. He wants to talk to you about a possible position in management at WDW resorts. He said something about you being real Disney executive material.

Don't talk too loudly. There are campgrounds that charge extra if you use 50 Amp service vs. 30 Amp service.

well hello there, John

I'm one of the one that do the decorating on the 800 loop cornor.
Disney lets us decorate so people come over and spend time at FW instead of at all of the parks so it want be as crowd that's one of the crowd control things to do. with that said disney doesn't pay us to decorate. We do it because we love it, and like to see peoples reactions to our decorations. People pay to ride the carraiages, buy food and drinks, rent golf carts and what better way for the locals who might not be able to afford to come to disney get to see all of the decorations.
We usually sit across the street and watch people come see our site it's fun and you get to meet different people from different places. we have spent the CHRISTmas holidays at disney since my daughter was three, and she 15 now. It's our tradtion. bottom line is that they make enough money to do what they want and they do. It's a pitful person who would begrudge a child to expericence such happy things in life.

I own 2 dvc contracts about 800 points worth now and I spend alot of time at disney, heck I even worked there last year. So I'm paying for my site how about you? I give them enough of my money and the people who come and stay for the winter keep things in balance after all it is a business. no offense to my friends on here but maybe they should charge people who don't decorate for the holidays because thier losing money.

I believe I found a pic of John in the flame suit he mentioned in his post. Since he hasn't flamed on like he promised I thought I'd help him.

flamethrower-jap.jpg

Although I'm sure John is a nice guy, he is the one who got all bent about the squirrels/monorail joke thread. I'm seeing a pattern here.

I have a feeling all those posts he's accumulated were definitely not in the camping forum.

Don't worry though John. "O" is going to fix everything in all our lives. :thumbsup2

settle down folks I checked the rules and it didn't say anything that Grinch can't post here.

I think it is more like Disney's worship of the buck.

disney charges big money because you disney people will pay it.... plain and simple... if the demand curve were to shift, so would prices.

I blame you know who...

Thanks TiggerInBama for your decorations! Wondered who that was.....a good southern soul of course! We have made CHRISTmas time in Disney a yearly family tradition as well and we are so excited to have our DD's enjoy the lights again this year. We hope to contribute a nice light/decoration display on our loop this year, too!

:santa: :grouphug:

Dear OP:
I will be at Disney next week. I will put up an extra airblown and string of lights in your honor. Maybe I can fire up the blender and make some drinks to raise a toast to your smashing idea as well.
Cheers!
Keylime
<end rant>

I'm bringing crap that i won't even use to plug in.... an extra fridge, blender, air mattress, air compressor, pitching machine, tv, soda machine, you name it.....

I'm bringing crap that i won't even use to plug in.... an extra fridge, blender, air mattress, air compressor, pitching machine, tv, soda machine, you name it.....

I have dibs on the fridge. I'm going to need it for Al's beer.

and i'm gonna run my a/c with the windows open, run with scissors and go outside with my hair wet.

and i'm gonna run my a/c with the windows open, run with scissors and go outside with my hair wet.

And turn on every light in the trailer. Maybe plug a nightlight into the electric post.

I totally agree with you John, FW should put meters on the all the sites, because hanging at the fort is really not that cool during Halloween or Christmas and with out ALL the lights it would be SO much better!!!

In addition, I think Disney should also monitor the water and sewer discharge, because we wouldn’t want to take more than one dump a day per person. I here you have diarrhea of the mouth. Oh yeah let’s not forget the cable, if you watch more than 1 hour of cable, you will be charged $1 per min. and lastly we are in Disney’s air space, so you are only able to breath 30 times a minute, over that it’s 1 cent per breath.

I really think you are on to something, keep up the outstanding post!!!
Nothing personal, just the idea that sucks.

I totally agree with you John, FW should put meters on the all the sites, because hanging at the fort is really not that cool during Halloween or Christmas and with out ALL the lights it would be SO much better!!!

In addition, I think Disney should also monitor the water and sewer discharge, because we wouldn’t want to take more than one dump a day per person. I here you have diarrhea of the mouth. Oh yeah let’s not forget the cable, if you watch more than 1 hour of cable, you will be charged $1 per min. and lastly we are in Disney’s air space, so you are only able to breath 30 times a minute, over that it’s 1 cent per breath.

I really think you are on to something, keep up the outstanding post!!!
Nothing personal, just the idea that sucks.

Man, you are on a whole new level. Dumping fees and pay-per-(minute of)view. Why didn't I think of that? :worship:

The next time we go, I'm going swimming right after I eat.

in bay lake I hope... and then i'm going to bring this really neat bowl of candy for halloween with starlight mints and make the kids eat that instead of cool candy.

and i'm against pay per turd... or PPT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter