• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Make-A-Wish Pre-trip.

Sounds like some great ideas for your WISH trip! You can't go wrong with any of the choices!

YAYA!! sounds like you are going to have a BLAST!! don't worry tooooo much about tooooo much....things will fall in place just like THAT!! you are going to have a BLAST which ever way you go!!! :) i know your WHOLE FAMILY will have a blast too!!

take care and CAN'T wait to hear all about it!!

maria

My son just had his just been approved to make his too! We meet with our Wish Volunteers next. Your plans sound great!!! Looking forward to hearing more! :yay:

So, I've actually decided on Disney World as my #1 haha. :woohoo:
i couldn't make up my mind. :confused3
I meet with my wish folks on monday, tuesday or wednesday. :thumbsup2
I'm super excited!

I met with the wish coordinators today. We're going to DisneyWorld.
We don't know dates yet. But im so excited. We'll be staying at Give Kids The World. If there's a place for us, that is. If not we can still do all of the activities there. I think it would be really neat to visit seussville at Universal Studios.. would it be weird for 4 teenagers to go there?
None of us will go on rides. I'm hoping there will be lots to do.

Yeah for Disney World! Did you get dates yet? I hope they pay for your other brother too! I think you will have so much fun. Many of the rides at Disney are very mild and similar to driving in your car, but with much better things to look at. There will be lots for your to do!

I met with the wish coordinators today. We're going to DisneyWorld.
We don't know dates yet. But im so excited. We'll be staying at Give Kids The World. If there's a place for us, that is. If not we can still do all of the activities there. I think it would be really neat to visit seussville at Universal Studios.. would it be weird for 4 teenagers to go there?
None of us will go on rides. I'm hoping there will be lots to do. I want to go to Sea World, Universal Studios, Epcot, Magic Kingdom & possibly Animal Kingdom. What can we do at those places that aren't rides?
The people coming will be:
Mom
Dad
Alyssa (17.. will be 18 at the time of trip) (thats me, haha)
Ray (19.. still don't know if MAW is paying for him)
Derek (14)
Sean (14)

Hi, there's nothing weird about 4 teens going to suessville, I'm 28 and my sister is 24 and we're going there and Toon Lagoon lol :goodvibes Don't worry if your not going to be riding on any rides, there's plenty of things to do at the parks, Epcot has the world showcases, Animal Kingdom has well animals and from what I heard an awesome Lion King show, Magic Kingdom is visual eye candy, lots of things to see and characters to meet. Most/all of the parks have some good shows to watch in each of them. I hope MAW ends up paying for your brother. Hopefully you get to stay at GKTW :). Any news on trip dates yet?

Hi!
I just got out of the hospital on Thursday due to complications from a procedure the week before that one. doing much better now. :woohoo:

We picked dates in either september, october or the end of november.
Just need to wait and see which ones they can do! :thumbsup2

I have began collecting scrapbook stuff already!

How exciting! My husband and I went the weekend after thanksgiving in 2007. It was awesome! Disney world was decorated for Christmas at that time.

I am not a ride person and I loved Seaworld (there are alot of shows that you can watch). Magic Kingdom is great for shows and slower more tamer rides, cuter rides. (Dumbo, carousal, carousal of progress (this was really neat and a very slow ride), transit authority (it actually goes into space mountain, I just learned of this last year!), buzz light year was really cute.

During my last trip, I made a vow to meet as many characters as I could, so that was pretty fun.

Oh, yes! They also have photopass photographers. Great opportunities to have someone take family pictures.

Hope you have a great time! And I look forward to reading your reports. Are you able to get the dining plan?

my wish coordinator was just talking to my parents.
we have to get passports, then they can book the flight & hotel.
They're looking into dates in the late fall.
:thumbsup2

my wish coordinator was just talking to my parents.
we have to get passports, then they can book the flight & hotel.
They're looking into dates in the late fall.
:thumbsup2

It sounds like all of your trip is coming together. We are still waiting for our dates. It will be either September or October. My husband is not much of a ride person either. He is mostly looking forward to Sea World.

Best of Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter