Make a Wish (and other organizations) ~ Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume FOUR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are about to leave to take my oldest back to college; however, I NEED to pass on this message a dear friend just relayed to me.

Many of you know Kris (Mom2mitokids), her daughter, Korissa, had her MAW trip in March. Kylee (another daughter) is a former Wish Child herself. She is hospitalized periodically with bowel issues and has been in-patient for that this past week. They were SUPPOSED to be discharged yesterday, instead this is the latest news:

Kylee is still in the hospital, she now has pneumonia and her heart rate is elevated....they hope she'll be discharged in a few more days...she's very drained and they want to go home.

Kris is asking for lots of extra prayers. Kris, if you manage to see this Huge HUGS and know we are all praying for you and a speedy recovery for Kylee! :grouphug::hug::grouphug:

Judy thanks for posting this....I will continue to get updates from Kris and post them here. We all know the power of prayers, so please keep Kylee in them :goodvibes

Judy thanks for posting this....I will continue to get updates from Kris and post them here. We all know the power of prayers, so please keep Kylee in them :goodvibes

We are about to leave to take my oldest back to college; however, I NEED to pass on this message a dear friend just relayed to me.

Many of you know Kris (Mom2mitokids), her daughter, Korissa, had her MAW trip in March. Kylee (another daughter) is a former Wish Child herself. She is hospitalized periodically with bowel issues and has been in-patient for that this past week. They were SUPPOSED to be discharged yesterday, instead this is the latest news:

Kylee is still in the hospital, she now has pneumonia and her heart rate is elevated....they hope she'll be discharged in a few more days...she's very drained and they want to go home.

Kris is asking for lots of extra prayers. Kris, if you manage to see this Huge HUGS and know we are all praying for you and a speedy recovery for Kylee! :grouphug::hug::grouphug:

Praying! :grouphug::hug:

My family and I are really worried as tropical storm is gaining power and could prohibit us from leaving tomorrow to Disney World. :sad1:

I am having a time trying to get thesse awesome iron ons that Carrie made me to shirts. I bought the ironon paper and im trying to print but it keeps coming out looking smudgy what am i doing wrong??

Hope you have an awesome trip:cheer2::cheer2: I can vicariously live through you until we leave in three weeks !! :wizard:Let the magic for you and your family begin you all deserve ever peice of pixie dust thrown upon you

We arrive at Orlando at 1pm....is there an orientation before 7:45 pm? Like more in the early afternoon that we could make?

I am having a time trying to get thesse awesome iron ons that Carrie made me to shirts. I bought the ironon paper and im trying to print but it keeps coming out looking smudgy what am i doing wrong??

What iron on paper are you using? Is the ink running on the paper? Or are the line not clear?

Hope you have an awesome trip:cheer2::cheer2: I can vicariously live through you until we leave in three weeks !! :wizard:Let the magic for you and your family begin you all deserve ever peice of pixie dust thrown upon you

aaaw Thanks :)

We're really nervous right now because tropical storm Irene is putting at risk our departure tomorrow.:eek:

It may be nothing that you are doing. It might be the printer. I had an old Epson printer that would do the same thing. It had smudges and stripes. I took the graphic to a friend's house and it printed perfectly on her HP. I wish I had better news! :grouphug:

Praying for Kylee!!!

and for the storm to leave you alone Claudia!!

Thanks! I don't know God is doing this...he allowed us to go soo early yet he put this storm in our way...oh well. everything has a purpose.

Thanks! I don't know God is doing this...he allowed us to go soo early yet he put this storm in our way...oh well. everything has a purpose.

He does have a purpose and many times we can't see it but have to trust in His faithfulness. I hope that your long awaited trip goes as planned, but if not I hope that when you do get to go that it is better than you could have imagined! God Bless!

gOODNESS IT JUST NEVER ENDS!! pRAYERS FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY ANSWERS AND HEALING AND A RETURN TO THE NORMALCY OF HOME.

My family and I are really worried as tropical storm is gaining power and could prohibit us from leaving tomorrow to Disney World. :sad1:

Prayers that things clear up and all goes well for you!! I know this is a big kink in your plans but all will work out!! Have FAITH!!!

On another note, 16 days!!! WOW!!!

Thank you, angeque and brookerene. If the electricity doesn't go out, I'll be posting tomorrow morning to see f everything's going along as planned.

They just canceled our flight!!!!!:sad1::sad2::sad::sad::sad:

So sorry to hear this....hope they can get you rescheduled !!

Update on Kylee....from Kris' facebook page....if she doesn't spike a fever they hope to send her home today!
keep the prayers coming!

So Rachel is two and a half today and I submitted her referral for a wish today. Now we just wait to see what's next.

Prayers for a speedy recovery, Kylie! We're thinking of you....

HappyDreams--eeek! What happens now that the flight is cancelled?!?!

So excited!!! We received a brochure from GKTW last week. I thought I read on some former PTRs that wish families received little packages from the resort--I figured the welcoming package would contain a schedule of events, a map or menu options, etc. Just wondering if this brochure is the package? (Perhaps, GKTW is sending just the brochure now? Seems like most of the info is in here and perhaps they just provide the rest in orientation?) Just wondering if I should be expecting something else in the mail? What info did everyone else's welcome package contain? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter