Make-A-Wish and "M to the I, I, C to the K E Y, M O U S E" for Hannah!

Hope you guys have an amazing time and safe travels. This sitting around, waiting to see all the pics is for the birds. ;)

I think I get more excited over Wish Trips then I do my own in September!! You guys deserve it and I hope you get to cherish every moment.

Well, for those of you who follow my blog, our departure got pushed back about 14 hours so we actually don't leave until Sunday morning.

We were bummed at first because we are missing the GKTW easter festivities, but in the scope of this entire trip, it is just a very minor thing! So our flight actually leaves at 10 am on Sunday, and the limo is picking us up at 7:30 am!

For those of you who are on facebook and want to see pics during our trip, PM me and let me know your facebook URL. Otherwise, I will be working on a TR after we return! :)

Delay? Awww... shucks! Well I hope you all have a safe and magical trip! I can't wait to read the trip report and see some pics when you return! Think the kids will sleep tonight? :goodvibes

sorry to hear about the delay.. have a magical, fun time!

strutt_easter.gif

Have a wonderful time though!!!! I don't follow your blog or FB, but look forward to hearing about it all when you get back! :goodvibes

Nine hours until the limo comes to pick us up!!!!

Ethan and Abby are still wide awake and can't sleep because they are "just so excited Mommy!" All the bags are packed (except for some toiletries). We ended up with 8 carry-ons for the five of us including 2 medical bags and my purse, so we SHOULD be okay. We also have two suitcases and a duffel bag for baggage (and we stuffed another duffel bag in our suitcase for souvenirs to bring back!)

I was able to make a reservation for Abby at the bibbidy boppidy boutique thanks to a cancellation, so she will get her royal treatment Wednesday afternoon at the Downtown Disney one. We also have Hannah's breakfast with Minnie at 7:45 am that morning, which I HOPE we can make!

I'm on my night duty with Hannah, but I can't sleep either because I'm too excited too. I feel like a kid again! Well, except for going over my packing lists a thousand times and worrying that I forgot something!

well, you must be on your way :banana: hope you got a bit of sleep!

yay, happy to hear you were able to get BBB for Abby, she will love it! and breakfast with Minnie is always a fun way to start your day!

can't wait to see all the photos! have a wonderful trip!

Happy Easter wishes and safe travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter