Make-A-Wish and "M to the I, I, C to the K E Y, M O U S E" for Hannah!

ah, such happy faces :goodvibes thanks for sharing all the great photos!
they look so cute in all their outfits and shirts!

ITS CHRISTMAS!!!! LOL AWESOME BIG GIVES!!!!! Hannah looks so entranced when she sees Mickey!! Great pictures, the children look thrilled!!!

Love it ALL!!!!

I bet Hannah loves that taggy blankie!!! Okay -so I love the expressions on their faces with their Shamu shirts I sent!! so CUTE!!!!!! Those kids faces are just priceless!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us!!!!!:thumbsup2

I can't believe we are almost down to single digits. Yikes!!! We are meeting with our MAW team on the 21st in the evening to go over everything, and then a limo is picking us on up on the 23rd and we are heading out of here!

I have always loved Disneyland. We lived in Southern California, so my hubby and I went almost every other year. Hannah even went when she was about 8 months old.

But this trip is just so much more exciting to me. This will be our first and likely only big family vacation with Hannah. We know this is going to take a lot out of her. My bet is that Hannah will last two or three hours at the park, and then she will need a break for a couple of hours to nap or decompress. Thank goodness for the Wish Lounge at MK and Epcot because I know we will use it. I hope that we can do at least 5 hours a day of park fun collectively, even if it means we go back to GKTW for a break in between.

We have already talked to Ethan and Abby about how we will likely be spending a LOT of time at GKTW and not spending all day at the parks. We have given them the opportunity to choose two "must-do" rides, and those we will definitely make an effort to do. Everything else we get to do in the parks will be a bonus.

We have been playing up GKTW and all there is to do there. It really wasn't difficult to get Ethan and Abby all jazzed up for the place, especially Village Idol and Christmas on Thursdays.

I just can't wait to see all three of my kids just happy. Pure happiness and fun. We are going to let them eat whatever they want the entire trip (even ice cream for breakfast) and give them as much free reign as possible on what to do.

In a way, I want to step back from being their parent this trip and just be "one of them" and act as silly, goofy, and have as much fun as they will!

On a completely separate note, I am trying to get Hannah's cause on facebook to 2500 members by her birthday in July.

If you are on facebook and would like to help us in the fight to save our daughter, just go to http://www.causes.com/causes/158205 and become a member and help us spread Hannah's story.

Thank you :) :)

I can't believe we are almost down to single digits. Yikes!!! We are meeting with our MAW team on the 21st in the evening to go over everything, and then a limo is picking us on up on the 23rd and we are heading out of here!

I have always loved Disneyland. We lived in Southern California, so my hubby and I went almost every other year. Hannah even went when she was about 8 months old.

But this trip is just so much more exciting to me. This will be our first and likely only big family vacation with Hannah. We know this is going to take a lot out of her. My bet is that Hannah will last two or three hours at the park, and then she will need a break for a couple of hours to nap or decompress. Thank goodness for the Wish Lounge at MK and Epcot because I know we will use it. I hope that we can do at least 5 hours a day of park fun collectively, even if it means we go back to GKTW for a break in between.

We have already talked to Ethan and Abby about how we will likely be spending a LOT of time at GKTW and not spending all day at the parks. We have given them the opportunity to choose two "must-do" rides, and those we will definitely make an effort to do. Everything else we get to do in the parks will be a bonus.

We have been playing up GKTW and all there is to do there. It really wasn't difficult to get Ethan and Abby all jazzed up for the place, especially Village Idol and Christmas on Thursdays.

I just can't wait to see all three of my kids just happy. Pure happiness and fun. We are going to let them eat whatever they want the entire trip (even ice cream for breakfast) and give them as much free reign as possible on what to do.

In a way, I want to step back from being their parent this trip and just be "one of them" and act as silly, goofy, and have as much fun as they will!

Yay I get to be the first to say
"Happy Single Digit's.....let's start the dance
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

love all your plans for fun! you will make some MAJOR mama points with ice cream for breakfast....it has milk in it anyways so its a bit healthy :thumbsup2
enjoy being a "kid", its really easy to do! the magic will just take over and you will be singing and skipping down the path...I embarassed Megan a couple of times while in the parks!

On a completely separate note, I am trying to get Hannah's cause on facebook to 2500 members by her birthday in July.

If you are on facebook and would like to help us in the fight to save our daughter, just go to http://www.causes.com/causes/158205 and become a member and help us spread Hannah's story.

Thank you :) :)

went to FB and joined the cause!!

love, love, love!! all the pictures. The one of Ethan with his arm around Abby just completely melts my heart!

I can't wait to see all your pictures from GKTW and Disney when you guys get back! :)

I think you will do fine taking lots of breaks. I've heard great things about GKTW so if one parent can stay in the room while Hannah rests hopefully the other can be with Ethan and Abby doing fun things at GKTW. Also, if Hannah can rest comfortably in her stroller that may give your older ones a little more fun time at the parks. It will all work out. You sound like you are doing brilliant preparing everyone for what is expected.

Love all the pictures of the kids looking so happy! :goodvibes The limo ride sounds really cool, too. Single digits!! :woohoo:

Time for more pictures!! I finally got a chance to get Hannah in some of her amazing outfits she received from the big give. We were only able to get through a few of them because she got worn out from all the changing, but she looks so dang cute in the ones we did try on! I'm going to try and get the rest done before we leave because you just HAVE to see the amazing things the disboutiquers created for her!

417z.jpeg

417zb.jpeg

417zc.jpeg

417zd.jpeg

417ze.jpeg

It is so weird to see 6 days on our countdown! I know it is true, yet I feel like it has become so far away. We haven't done hardly any planning in the past week or so, which is so not like me!

I've got Ethan and Abby home for spring break this week, so we will definitely start getting things packed up this week. Also, we close on our house on Monday or Tuesday, and I cannot WAIT to finally be a home owner again! Our house right now is in such a state of chaos with boxes and packing and everything that I cannot wait until we get into our HOME.

I emailed with someone at GKTW, and they are doing something really big for Easter Sunday! We will be arriving in Florida at 12:30 am on Sunday morning, so once we do finally wake up that day, the fun will begin!

Hannah has been a bit under the weather for the past couple of days, so I am hoping she isn't catching anything. Daddy and I both talked tonight about how we both are preparing ourselves for spending a lot of time at GKTW and less at the parks, which we are okay with.

I'm just so excited to be able to spend time with my hubby and kids and have a week of just fun! We need this. :)

I love all the pictures! Hannah seems all smiles in them too and it's fabulous to see her pretty smile. She really seems like a doll!

I saw your SIX days and was shocked -- that came soooo fast!

GKTW is pretty much a once in a lifetime experience. I think you could probably vacation there an entire week and not do any of the parks and still have fun. So let Abby and Ethan do their two choices at each park and enjoy GKTW as much as you can. You did a great job planning everything ~ you will have a fabulous time.

What awesome pictures!! I love the way that Hannah's face just lights up. LOVE the Sea World skirt ( i have been trying to find that fabric)

Hannah looks so excited and just so very happy!! I am hoping that you dont stress yourself out getting ready. I know the past couple of weeks have been a bit hectic!!

I cant wait to see pictures of Hannah and the others in Disney I am sure they are all going to have a WONDERFUL time!!

6 Days already! Wow!!! :banana::banana::banana:
The pictures are great and the kids look like they are ready to go!
Congrats on your new HOME...seems like the fun will continue even after you return! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Congrats on the new home....you are a busy lady!
sending a BIG dose of pixie dust that Hannah feels better!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter