Make-A-Wish and "M to the I, I, C to the K E Y, M O U S E" for Hannah!

I can feel the LOVE oodling off your photos! Your kids just look sooooo happy. Love it. The face on Ethan when he received his Mickey shirt. Abby kissing Hannah. Hannah just mesmerized by her pillowcase. The kids playing with their knitted dolls. Just love it.

Amazing gives. Bravo BGivers!

Hi! I'm a little late, but I'm really happy to get to follow along with your trip planning. You've got a beautiful family. :goodvibes

Aww...such great pictures. I love them all especially Ethan with his shirt, Hannah and her pillowcase and Abigail with the crayon roll up! I'm very excited for your family!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in since we seem to have dropped off the face of disboards the past few days! Daddy has been out of state for work these past 3 days (coming home tomorrow), Hannah has been sick, and I have been breaking in new nurses (mixed bag here).

I can't wait for Daddy to get home tomorrow night so we can start planning again! All I have been doing these past few days is sleep when the nurse is here and take care of the kids after I wake up plus stay up to do Hannah's night nursing. I want so bad to jump back into it! I need my Disney fix!!

We have received so many generous big give gifts over the past few days that I want to share as well. I just am waiting a couple more days to see if I can get Hannah in some of the shirts and dresses before I post them - she has just really been under the weather this week! If I can't get good pics of her by Sunday night, I will just go ahead and post the pics with Ethan and Abby opening everything.

I ordered Kingdom Keepers for Ethan to read, and he got it in the mail today! This type of series is right up his alley, and I thought it would be a fun tie in to WDW. I wish they had a younger chapter book series like this for Abby!

I had thought that you might have been busy. I hope the nurses are working out for you and that they become a HELP and NOT a hinderance. I was a private duty LPN doing home care with kids like ours before I received my Eva. I understand both sides and it is SO not easy!! We had nurses at one point for Eva and she was approved for nursing BUT we cannot find a nurse for her!! So I sleep on the couch next to her all night otherwise I cannot hear her alarms and it makes it easier to watch her (she likes to wrap her tubing around her NECK!)

I hope you are getting some sort of relief and rest and cant wait to see pictures of the big gives. I will keep precious Hannah in my prayers that she is feeling better and that things in the nursing department work themselves out....

Try not to burn yourself out Mom!! You are most certainly the steam in the family's engine!! Keep chugging on!! You are so amazing and the children are so blessed to have you as their mother!!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in since we seem to have dropped off the face of disboards the past few days! Daddy has been out of state for work these past 3 days (coming home tomorrow), Hannah has been sick, and I have been breaking in new nurses (mixed bag here).

I can't wait for Daddy to get home tomorrow night so we can start planning again! All I have been doing these past few days is sleep when the nurse is here and take care of the kids after I wake up plus stay up to do Hannah's night nursing. I want so bad to jump back into it! I need my Disney fix!!

We have received so many generous big give gifts over the past few days that I want to share as well. I just am waiting a couple more days to see if I can get Hannah in some of the shirts and dresses before I post them - she has just really been under the weather this week! If I can't get good pics of her by Sunday night, I will just go ahead and post the pics with Ethan and Abby opening everything.

I ordered Kingdom Keepers for Ethan to read, and he got it in the mail today! This type of series is right up his alley, and I thought it would be a fun tie in to WDW. I wish they had a younger chapter book series like this for Abby!

When my girls were younger they read that series of chapter books about Tinkerbell and the fairies. I hope that Hannah gets better and that things are easier now that your DH is home for the weekend. I can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable kids with their Big Give items! I hope you're able to get some rest.

just got caught up!

thanks for posting photos of the kids with our BG! so happy Hannah loves her mickey! hope they enjoy it all!

you have gotten quiet a few gives since we left, such wonderful things for all!

hope Hannah is feeling better today!

I just got caught up. I was out of town without internet and I was eager to get back so that I could see if y'all had received your stuff yet.

I'm so glad everyone liked everything!! Thank you for posting pictures and allowing us into your lives with your precious family!!

Hope you guys have a blast collecting pennies! :)

Praying that everything works out with your new nurses and lil Hannah gets to feeling better.

We are almost down to single-digit days until we leave!! I haven't been able to get back to the planning until today because it has been crazy here, and it doesn't look like it is going to let up before we leave!

My hubby talked to our Make A Wish coordinator today, and we found out that we are getting picked up (and taken home) in a limo! So cool :)

Also, they were able to secure us a bath chair for Hannah for the trip, which is awesome, so she can relax in the bath. Thank GOODNESS for the FAQ on this board because this is where we found them from.

Hannah was able to get her CT of her abdomen done today WITHOUT sedation so I am flying with relief right now!

I have about 100+ pics I need to post, but I wanted to make sure to thank all of those BIG GIVE dream makers who have sent us things without any more delay. You have my this trip so exciting for my kids, and the quality of the items that we received are incredible!

This is who we have received so far!

• Cogero
  • Fruto76
  • Blyssful
  • Disneycp2002
  • Disneyanytime
  • Vbandrea
  • Billwendy
  • Jcwill529
  • Momtoalexnwilliam
  • Mommy2mrb
  • Dianemom2
  • Ellenbenny
  • Mom2mitokids
  • Purple ears
  • Mydisneytrio
  • Miprender
  • Chiara
Once I can crop and upload the pics, I will start posting them on here :)

:woohoo: for almost single digits :dance3:

that's great news about Hannah's CT...no sedation is always a plus!:goodvibes
wow a limo! the kids will have so much fun riding in style! :cool1:
it will be so nice Hannah will be able to enjoy her baths in comfort :goodvibes

I just wanted to share some of the amazing big give gifts we have received so far!

g1.jpeg

g2.jpeg

g3.jpeg

g4.jpeg

g5.jpeg

g6.jpeg

g7.jpeg

g8.jpeg

g9.jpeg

g10.jpeg

I just wanted to share some of the amazing big give gifts we have received so far!

g21.jpeg

g22.jpeg

g23.jpeg

g24.jpeg

g25.jpeg

g26.jpeg

g27.jpeg

g28.jpeg

g29.jpeg

g30.jpeg

And this is only half of what I have left to post! I still have about 5 or 6 more gifts that I still have left to download from my camera! My kids have been showered with so much love!

g31.jpeg

g32.jpeg

g33.jpeg

g34.jpeg

g35.jpeg

g36.jpeg

g37.jpeg

g38.jpeg

Everything looks so awesome and the kids look like they are having such a blast opening their Mickey Mail! Wow a limo! I've never been in one. This is really going to be such a special trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter