Make a New Years resoulution

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I wont eat after 11 p/m , sometimes I like to have a little something right before I climb into bed, how stupid is that

I wont eat after 11 p/m , sometimes I like to have a little something right before I climb into bed, how stupid is that

I have a few but my main one is to relax and stop panicking!!! I am such an anxious person over the most irrational things that it is really starting to get in the way of my life.

Big problems... NO problem!
Driving in the snow... Cue the shallow breathing and waterworks.

Try to be less serious about things and be more carefree. Stop sweating the small stuff

I will not kill the cat who is opening all of DD's dresser drawers at the moment by pawing them open and then slamming her body into said drawer causing a major BOOM!!!(DD sleeps through it)

Lose the last 15 pounds I need to lose to get at a healthy weight.
Manage my diabetes with an A1C of less than 7.
Quit stressing out about everything.

Try to be less serious about things and be more carefree. Stop sweating the small stuff

I hate when I get all bent out f shape about silly things, but sometimes ya just dont act like you planned to act :laughing:

I need to start exercising.

Me too!! We are going to the beach soon and I don't want to go looking like this!! This time I am for real when I say that I will lose weight.

My second resolution is to take one day at a time and stop stressing about things I have no control over. That's going to be hard for me.

Aside from the usual lose weight and save more money? I plan on getting more organized and travel more.

I hope to stop making a certain person more important than myself when they do not deserve it.

I'm going to declutter my house this year. And hopefully get DS18 to do the same with his room.

I resolve . . . to learn the dance moves to "You Should Be Dancing" (Saturday Night Fever).
I always wanted to learn that dance.
Happy New Year, all!

I need to start exercising.

Me too.

Stop looking at my ex husband's new wife's FB page. Stop, stop, stop. But when she posts stupid things on my son's FB pages....drives me nuts.

Oh, she wants to take my kids sking next Christmas and to the river next summer. Um, their father has never even had them overnight for the last 16 years and, um, they are in college you idiot ~ the mother that doesn't even have custody of your own two daughters (11 & 15) ~ they want tuition paid, school books, tires, oil changes, food $, just $ in general. Drink more vodka....add a 3rd DUI (wasn't 2 enough?) and stop acting like you KNOW my sons. Don't talk about killing yourself when my sons are around..., your tattoos that cover your cuts. TMI? :worried:

I need a FB chill pill and I'm going to work on it this 2014. So far, so good. It's been just one day ;)

I also obviously, need to listen to more music. ;) Happy New Years everyone!

I am going to try and stop swearing in 2014.

Instead, I will repeat Achmed the dead terrorist's favorite line from his performances with Jeff Dunham.

"SILENCE ! I KILL YOU "

Jeff_Dunham_1_377507.jpg

I am going to try and stop swearing in 2014.

Instead, I will repeat Achmed the dead terrorist's favorite line from his performances with Jeff Dunham.

"SILENCE ! I KILL YOU "

Jeff_Dunham_1_377507.jpg

Sunny Beaches!!! is my favorite swear. Just to give you another option. LOL

I am going to exercise more and eat healthier. Not that we eat terribly but it could be better so we are working on that. Though I have already started both goals.

I will not kill the cat who is opening all of DD's dresser drawers at the moment by pawing them open and then slamming her body into said drawer causing a major BOOM!!!(DD sleeps through it)

One of my cats goes through my dresser drawers and leaves my clean underwear in a nice line down the stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my cats goes through my dresser drawers and leaves my clean underwear in a nice line down the stairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. If I leave my sock or panty drawer open she empties them too. Good thing she can't open those drawers!

She never STAYS in DD's dresser. I guess she just likes to open them.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter