• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Make a Mickey top hat for groom ?

Section250

Earning My Ears
They don't sell the Mickey top hat anymore. It is a tuxedo hat now, and I don't want my photos taken with that.

My question is, if I buy a top hat - Halloween is coming up :c) - what kind of ears would be better, plastic or cloth? I don't even know where to get those, I could buy a cheap hat and use those ears. Any suggestions?

PS - I also don't want to buy an old top hat, I am not sure if it will fit my big head :rotfl:

I bought a top hat at a costume store that fit my husbands head. I then just purchased a cheap pair of Mickey Mouse ears to have the official mouse ear look. I then cut off the Mickey ears and fastened them into the top hat and it turned out great!

11ef356e.jpg

That is just the coolest thing ever!! I am so envious of you crafty people, I would love to be able to make that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter