Majorly let down...

PirateSnowmen

DIS Veteran
Ok, so, 3 of my friends and I have been planning a road trip down to Galveston, Texas as one final thing to do before we all head off to college. We found one weekend in July where we were all free (we all have jobs) and we all went out to dinner tonight to plan what we were going to do & where we were going to stay. We're all pretty pumped about this trip.

Well, tonight after I got home I was on Facebook and one of my friends (who is going with us) sends me a message saying she doesn't think she can go anymore. Apparently right after she got home her parents told her that she couldn't go down to Galveston with us because she was going out of town with them. Seriously, her parents waited until TONIGHT - after we planned out what we were going to do to - to tell her she couldn't go. She's bummed. I'm bummed. I haven't told the other two people yet.

She's going to try to work everything out and we're going to talk about it tomorrow. I really hope it works out - all 3 of them are going to college within about an hour of each other. I'll be 6 hours away. I know this is one last thing we'll be able to do together and we were all really looking forward to it.

Sorry for all of you who read that :rotfl: . It wasn't too terribly exciting, but I just needed to vent a little bit. It's all so stressful :guilty:

Thanks guys :) We're going to the mall tonight to shop for a friends birthday present, so we're going to talk then. We could always go on the trip without her, but it wouldn't be as fun. We've been planning on doing this since mid-April, but we decided on the days to go a couple of weeks ago.

I don't really know what her parents were thinking. She's talked about it with them and they said she could go. She's even already taken off work for the 4 days we were going to be gone - and she works for her dad! The whole thing is just confusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter