majorca

Deedee

DIS Veteran
I am sitting in a bar in Majorca it has been lovely yesterday it was 112 in the shade on the beach. We have had a breeze today but it has still been hot. We have been with our friends all week and it has been great just relaxing on the beach and drinking and chatting soooooooooooooo relaxing!!!!

So glad you are having a lovely time Deedee, wish I was there, continue to enjoy :thumbsup2

Sounds good I love Alcudia and also Pollensea, Alucida has a good sunday morning market, and i love the tram/train ride from Palma through the mountains to porto stoller, try it it has great views in the mountains.

I am back there next year.

Andrew DEREK UK said:
Sounds good I love Alcudia and also Pollensea, Alucida has a good sunday morning market, and i love the tram/train ride from Palma through the mountains to porto stoller, try it it has great views in the mountains.

I am back there next year.

We just got back last week from Puerto Pollensa! It is a lovely place.

Kathryn

We have had holidays in Ca'n Picafort, Alcudia, Porto Christo, 2 x Magaluf and Ca'n Pastilla.
All fantastic holidays, If I was not going to Florida on Thursday I would be jealous. :cool1:

That sounds so relaxing :sunny: I am in desperate need of a holiday :guilty:

Sounds wonderful. I am off to work in a moment so very jealous!

Susan

Im setting off for the airport in a couple of hours to fly to Palma, staying in Palma Nova for a week and cant wait, really feel like i need the break away in the sun......glad to hear that it was nice and hot a few weeks ago, hope i'll be as lucky with the weather. See you all in 8 days time...

Jules

Have a great time it was hot but there was a lovely cooling breeze and the sea was so refreshing. Wish i was back there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter