Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm playing lockedout's role here, but what part of Pandora is accessible by/to the paying customer? Now, if you want to tell me that they can't do any work at night due to the animals, okay, fine, I'll agree with that, but otherwise, there's nothing in that area that is part of an "operating theme park area."

Given how many complaints there were about the crane at the Castle... there are limits on how much noise they can make, dust, etc.

I'm playing lockedout's role here, but what part of Pandora is accessible by/to the paying customer? Now, if you want to tell me that they can't do any work at night due to the animals, okay, fine, I'll agree with that, but otherwise, there's nothing in that area that is part of an "operating theme park area."
You can do work during the day like they have been doing but night work is restricted due to the animals. Even during the day it's not as easy as it may seem to get construction equipment in and out because the roads are filled with tourists and CMs as well as buses. This will end up being just over 3 years in terms of construction.

Given how many complaints there were about the crane at the Castle... there are limits on how much noise they can make, dust, etc.
Dust and even noise aren't a huge issue since they are out of the way but yes they are still limited.

Any chance you could put in red or blue or something whatever you update? Or would that just be annoying? I don't know, but when I go to look and see what you updated, I have a hard time finding what is new there. Just a thought, thanks for all the work you do with these news threads! :worship::worship:
I did add the "whats already open" section. Colors are a good fix. I don't always update on a computer so its hard to do that on my phone.

what are the chances Planet Hollywood will reopen by September 9?
going then and have really been hoping to eat there.

just quick question, don't see listings yet for GoTG or third IP ride in DHS yet. Are you waiting until they are announced?

That's probably true but it was a completely different I've period and you weren't building within an already operating theme park area.
Yup - In addition I'd assume there are a lot more regulations and other factors these days as well.
Max hours per day/week, number of breaks, time for lunch, environmental factors etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter