Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

How would you guess fastpass+ reservations will work for Pandora? Will they pick a date say late in May and make things available 60-days before that, wait until it actually opens before opening up fastpass+ reservations?

How would you guess fastpass+ reservations will work for Pandora? Will they pick a date say late in May and make things available 60-days before that, wait until it actually opens before opening up fastpass+ reservations?
They won't open FP until officially announce the opening date. I think they'll handle it like they did with Mine Train.

We were there yesterday. It is closed. A cast member said that they were only told two weeks ago. No word on what they are planning to do with the space. That leaves only the Trolley as a breakfast option, but at least you will be able to get the cinnamon rolls there.

We were there yesterday. It is closed. A cast member said that they were only told two weeks ago. No word on what they are planning to do with the space. That leaves only the Trolley as a breakfast option, but at least you will be able to get the cinnamon rolls there.

I'm sure they'll utilize that Prime spot (Hollywood & Sunset) for something on the lines of a good sit down/upscale..Higher priced items...

"The Edison at Disney Springs Opening Spring 2017"

Anybody heard anything lately concerning this. Assuming "Spring" is out, but how about "Summer"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter