Major Additons To MK Bus Depot Including DHS And DAK!

LOL, I was just reading through this whole thread, and I didn't realize until your last post that this announcement was a year old!!!

Me too!! I was trying to figure out why I was being notified about this thread and then looked back and saw I had posted in it a year ago. Geez, it sure took them a long time to get moving on this.

LOL, I was just reading through this whole thread, and I didn't realize until your last post that this announcement was a year old!!!

Me too!! I was trying to figure out why I was being notified about this thread and then looked back and saw I had posted in it a year ago. Geez, it sure took them a long time to get moving on this.

LOL!:)

I guess better late than never applies to this project!:)

Here is a good "look" at the project.:)

http://wdwnt.com/new-bus-loop-to-be-constructed-at-magic-kingdom-as-attendance-rises/

Thanks, that is good news.

Some people have presumed that the FP+ arrangement discourages park hopping, possibly on purpose, but this is a substantial move to support it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter