Mainstreet Megastore Update

sarahsmom73

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
This is for those of you have been following my MMS saga.. As you know I placed my complaint with the BBB a few days ago against this company who refused to answer any emails about the status of my order which was paid by my credit card on September 3rd.

I just opened my email this morning and guess what? I had an email that my order had shipped.. Was it a coincidence? Don't know.. I will let you all know when the order arrives... I can tell you this though.. I will never place another order through them. You all have given me better alternatives!

Originally posted by sarahsmom73
This is for those of you have been following my MMS saga.. As you know I placed my complaint with the BBB a few days ago against this company who refused to answer any emails about the status of my order which was paid by my credit card on September 3rd.

I just opened my email this morning and guess what? I had an email that my order had shipped.. Was it a coincidence? Don't know.. I will let you all know when the order arrives... I can tell you this though.. I will never place another order through them. You all have given me better alternatives!

Interesting how things work out when people feel threatened. I do hope your order arrives soon and you find better places to make your purchases. :D

Well... My order arrived yesterday... I am thrilled it came before it got really ugly... 2 months is a long time to wait..... Not sorry I contacted the BBB though.....

I also got a friendly email offering to resolve my problem. We'll see if they follow through or disappear again.

Sheila

I'm pleased to report that Main Street Megastore sent a whole new shipment of pins to replace the Sedesma ones that we had trouble trading at WDW. They just ask that I send the old ones back at their expense.

There are quite a few duplicates, but these are very nice pins and appear to be the totally tradable type. It took a little while, but I think they went the extra mile to make me a happy customer.

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter