Mainstreet Bakery opening time?

No, they don't actually let people in to Main Street before the park opens now...MK has an opening ceremony outside the entrances...character train comes in to station, etc. Once the ceremony is over, they open the park and then you can access Main Street shops & the Bakery...but everyone else will be heading to the rides while you're getting breakfast. :rolleyes1

The only people allowed on Main Street before the park opens are those who have early reservations at CP or the Castle.

The line to the Bakery is CRAZY long when the park opens. We did all of Fantasy Land first, then by 10am when back to the Bakery and it was empty. Plenty of food left (they do run out of items) and lots of seating.

I don't think I would ever waste precious park time in line at the Bakery right after rope drop. Go grab a FP and see a few headliner attractions first, then hit the Bakery once it clears out.

It's such a cute bake shop. I really enjoy sitting there and looking around at the decorations.

PS: On a hot day try the frozen latte.

We have a BBB reservation at 8am, so we get into the park early, I assume the bakery doesn't open until 9 then? We have done BBB before park opening on a previous trip and we had extra time. It would be nice to take the family there before official park opening if it was open.

We have a ressie at BBB before park opening also. I doubt the bakery will be open. I remember when mainstreet opened up before official park opening. Thanks everyone that clears up what we will do for breakfast.:)

BBB or not the MSB does not open until the park opens. You can be at the front of the line, but you won't get in until after the park opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter