• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main Street USA - What shops?

pacman9a

Mouseketeer
Hi

We have been trying to figure out if the shops in Main Street are more than just a big Disney store? Are they lots of individual shops or just false fronts?

DW is hoping that there are lots of little shops that she can root round in and spend lots of cash :worship:

Thank you :goodvibes

As you head towards the castle, the Emporium on the left is one huge store with multiple storefronts.

The stores on the right are individual stores but they do have adjoining doorways so you don't have exit back onto the sidewalk to get to the next one.

Does the jewelry shop on Main St. have pocket watches? Mine tore up recently and I was wondering if they have one I can buy when I get there in 2 weeks. Thanks.

:) If they don't I bet you could find one at World of Disney at Downtown Disney--the jewelry department is in the back of the store.:cloud9:

Don't go in. Once you're in, you'll start spending money. I swear it is something in the air. :crazy:

The secret to saving money on Disney trips is to STAY OUT OF THE GIFT SHOPS!!!!!

::yes::

And when they cleverly force you to walk through them upon exiting a ride, make a point to look for the exit and get to it without looking at a single thing.

That's my advice.

On the left side there is the firehouse shop and the barber shop, but the rest is the Emporium with different storefronts. The Emporium is divided into different rooms though (souvenirs, toys and costumes, kids apparel and adult apparel).

The right side is the Exposition Hall (camera center), Chapeau hat shop, Confectionary candy store, Cinema art store, Uptown Jewelers, and Crystal Arts.

Wish they still had the penny arcade. I loved that place as a kid.

Does anyone know of the Mickey face plush teddy bears are still available? If so where can I get one and how much are they?

Thanks for the replies :thumbsup2 , sounds like it might be an expensive walk down Main Street :rotfl2: I might have to distract DW as we go past the jewellery store! I don't think I stand much chance of that happening :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter