• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main Street, USA Transportation

tinkerfan1

DIS Veteran
We are at Disney World now and have seen any of the horse drawn carriages, fire trucks, or any of the other transportation that has previously been fun to see on Main Street. Do you know when this stopped and why? Also, as a previous poster had stated, the arch at Epcot is no longer lit up for Christmas like it used to be. Still beautiful and still lots of fun. Just wondering if the Main Street items are gone for good or if we've just missed them somehow.

We are at Disney World now and have seen any of the horse drawn carriages, fire trucks, or any of the other transportation that has previously been fun to see on Main Street. Do you know when this stopped and why? Also, as a previous poster had stated, the arch at Epcot is no longer lit up for Christmas like it used to be. Still beautiful and still lots of fun. Just wondering if the Main Street items are gone for good or if we've just missed them somehow.

The Main Street transportation still runs every morning.

It just STOPS (and is taken off the street) at some point (I'll say early afternoon) because of the congestion on Main Street
for the parade(s.)

Hmmm. I wonder how we missed it. Could be out less for Thanksgiving week, I suppose. We're going there again tomorrow morning for a little bit so maybe we will see it then. If not, we'll see it either later in the trip or on a future trip. I'm glad to hear they haven't gotten rid of it! Thanks for the quick response.

We were just in MK sat and sun and saw the Main Street Transportation multiple times a day. :confused3

We saw it this morning, too! Not sure how we could have missed it the other day. Mornings in the Magic Kingdom are wonderful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter