Main Street Silhouette Studio ?s

sandiegosusie

DIS Veteran
I have been to DL a zillion times but have never bought a silhouette. I want to have 4 of them done for my kids...Is it possible to bring in a picture and have them done? My two oldest are not wanting to join us on our upcoming trip!:eek: Also, how much are they framed? Any help would be great!

I brought in a picture of my husband and they did his silhouette with no problem. I don't remember how much they were framed, but the frames are really nice, and they gave me two framed copies.

I brought in a picture of my husband and they did his silhouette with no problem. I don't remember how much they were framed, but the frames are really nice, and they gave me two framed copies.

Thanks for your reply...was the picture you brought in a profile shot or just a head shot? I am trying to get the silouettes done of my children when they were all 2 years old...I am digging for old pics of my DS20 and DS17...

Ooooooooooh, I would LOVE to have this done of all my kids!! How long does it take? And does anyone know how much it costs? Any one have a pic of one you could share?

I'm pretty sure it needs to be a profile picture of them. That's what I was told last year, when I got my kids' done. I wish I recalled the exact pricing. It was something like $7 for the silhouette, and maybe another $10 for the frame? They actually give you two copies of the silhouette, and they are done really quickly. It's amazing to watch the ladies. Both the ladies that were there in the shop had been there more than 20 years. I gave the extra copies of my kids' silhouette to my mom for Christmas. Now I am wanting to get one done of my youngest son, who wasn't born yet last time we went. I don't think I want to wait until our next trip, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter