Main Street Electrical Parade FP canceled 9/26 - so annoyed

tuliptwirls

Earning My Ears
Remember me, I started the post about Disney canceling my Mine Train fastpass awhile ago. I leave for my trip tomorrow morning and just got an email saying my family's MSEP fastpasses were canceled "due to a change in operating schedule" I was given an anytime fp and can choose from a short list of attractions such as its a small world and PhilharMagic - no coasters.

Does anyone know if the parade is being canceled? It still shows up at both times on Disney's website. This is so frustrating. I had to try for weeks to get four of these fastpasses for this day. I had to secure them one at a time. This was the only day have booked for this parade because of all the closings for MNSSHP.

Any advice?

Following because this just happened to me too! I was just coming on here to see if there were any updates. We got a stinkin FP for Laugh Factory :rolleyes1:rotfl2::cool1::rotfl:

I just looked and MSEP showed as an option for me to change 9/26 FP+ to. See if you can change your FP back!

Just happened to me for Nov.

I called the # in the email and they reinstated mine.

I seriously couldn't make this stuff up.

OP, I hope you get it figured out. And I hope not a single person settles for that crappy replacement.

Does Disney really think people are that stupid?

I seriously couldn't make this stuff up.

OP, I hope you get it figured out. And I hope not a single person settles for that crappy replacement.

Does Disney really think people are that stupid?
LOL
My replacement wasn't a choice. They gave me Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
WTH!

My MSEP for 10/28 was changed to laugh floor too. This is my daughters b-day trip and this was her main request to see. They better change it back! I can't call for a couple hours though :(

My MSEP for 10/28 was changed to laugh floor too. This is my daughters b-day trip and this was her main request to see. They better change it back! I can't call for a couple hours though :(
FYI - they didn't technically change mine back, just gave me one of those 'extra golden FP+' for they day

This happened last week I think it was for a bunch of FOF parade fast passes. Someone in that thread called and was told it was a glitch. I checked mine later that day and it was back (even though I got the email about it being cancelled). Maybe that's the case here, too? (Just trying to be hopeful and optimistic for you guys!)

I wonder if they're working on updating parade FP locations to the hub and that caused the system to mess up a lot of pre-existing ones. Not a good excuse, but a possible explanation.

OP here, on the phone with Disney now they are saying there is nothing they can do.

I am on hold...

receive again same email, 2 times in 2 weeks..they gving me only..monster laugh as a fp lololol that is a big joke.. i m on the phone right now

LOL
My replacement wasn't a choice. They gave me Monsters Inc Laugh Floor
WTH!

I just went on and was able to change the Laugh Factory back to MSEP.

The same thing happened to me. They changed my MSEP for October for Monsters Inc. I mean, it's not even a good FP+ or even a choice! I went back into FP+ and was able to get back my MSEP FP+. I'm pretty sure it's due to all the Operating schedule changes.

You guys are looking at this wrong. This is just an opportunity provided to you by Disney to make your own magic and experience things you've never done before. Remember Disney is less about attractions and more about the experience of being there. Listen from the Swiss Family Treehouse and use your Immagination.

Ours [10/5] was cancelled as well, and changed to Laugh Floor. what a joke! I was able to go in and change it back though. It looks like for us, on that night, they extended MK hours 2 hours and are having two parades instead of one, so I had to just pick which new time I wanted.

I lost 2 FP+, MSEP and FOF. I called and they fixed it. They said they have an advisory on this happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter