Main Street Electrical Parade for Jan 30, Full???

foxfire79k

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

We are going to Disney the last week in January, with another family who is arriving one day earlier than us. They were able to book their fastpasses today and we won't be able to until tomorrow. They were able to get everything EXCEPT Main Street electrical parade for Fri Jan 30th. I was shocked that out of everything, that the parade was unavailable. And for a "lower crowd" time, right at the start of our window! Is it possible that this is a glitch? :(

Hi everyone!

We are going to Disney the last week in January, with another family who is arriving one day earlier than us. They were able to book their fastpasses today and we won't be able to until tomorrow. They were able to get everything EXCEPT Main Street electrical parade for Fri Jan 30th. I was shocked that out of everything, that the parade was unavailable. And for a "lower crowd" time, right at the start of our window! Is it possible that this is a glitch? :(

MSEP FP+ are probably just not yet released for these dates. Parades and fireworks FP are not always released on the 60 day mark. Try back later.

It's been talked about for a few days now, and nobody seems to know why, if it's truly all booked or if it's a glitch, or something else. :( I book tonight so I guess I know I should just plan on catching a spot for it on the path!

It's been talked about for a few days now, and nobody seems to know why, if it's truly all booked or if it's a glitch, or something else. :( I book tonight so I guess I know I should just plan on catching a spot for it on the path!

I will also be booking tonight. Rumor is, FP may revert to opening at 1am again due to 1am MK close. Anyone have any insight on this?

Hi everyone!

They haven't become available yet for some reason. Keep checking this website for availability, I will be for Jan. 24th.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835236

We go to Disney about every month to month and a half. Annual passholders so normally book FP's 15-30 days in advance. We've been about 5 times to Disney this year and one coming in December. Not that I've ever tried getting it, but I've never seen MSEP FP available to select. Wishes is normally always gone as well.

I'm willing to bet that it's just that FPs for the parades are popular, and they don't have the same number available that they do for the rides. Think about it - the rides run all day, but the parades only run once a day, and the reserved seating certainly isn't going to hold as many people as could go on a ride in a day.

I've had the same issue - every MK parade claims distribution has ended for the day from the 60 day mark through to the 72 day mark (length of trip)

Called Disney and their IT said given its every parade of every day saying its sold out (even over 70 days in advance, where popular ones like A&E are still available) they're assuming the parades haven't been made available yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter