Main Street Characters

Punchy

Mouseketeer
Who are the characters, and does anyone have photos of them?

For our next trip I'll likely be pregnant (again :rolleyes:) and will be spending lots of time sightseeing.

I am very intrigued by these characters, as I have heard very little!

We went to MK early one morning just after rope drop. There were charecters everywhere! I have not seen that many different charecters in one location at any one time. We saw Cruella Deville, Mary Poppins, Mickey, Goofy, the Country Bears, and many many others. This was a great time to see many charecters. You evidently have to go early. At certain times in Epcot they pull a double decker bus around with loads of charecters too.

Are you referring to the Main Street USA "residents"? We have had them visit us while eating lunch in the Plaza restaurant. There is the Mayor, the town reporter, and the Ladies' Society ladies (I believe one of whom was running for Mayor). The Barbershop Quartet, the Dapper Dans, entertain on Main Street as well.

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures of them, but they were a lot of fun, especially the gossipy, rather prim and proper ladies.

If you mean the citizens of Main Street, then there's pictures and names of some of them on this site: http://www.charactercentral.net/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryId=13

They are a lot of fun!

We went to MK early one morning just after rope drop. There were charecters everywhere! I have not seen that many different charecters in one location at any one time. We saw Cruella Deville, Mary Poppins, Mickey, Goofy, the Country Bears, and many many others. This was a great time to see many charecters. You evidently have to go early. At certain times in Epcot they pull a double decker bus around with loads of charecters too.

You probably won't see those characters on Main Street anymore. Right now it's usually Pluto, Daisy Duck, Chip & Dale, Pinocchio and Snow White.

The bus has been gone for awhile now.

If you mean the citizens of Main Street, then there's pictures and names of some of them on this site: http://www.charactercentral.net/ViewCategory.aspx?CategoryId=13

They are a lot of fun!

Thanks for the link- we have seen Mayor Weaver, Inga DePointe, Beatrice Starr, Hildegard Olivia Harding, and Fire Chief Smokey Miller at the Plaza. They came in and made campaign speeches, gossiped, and generally made lots of commotion in the restaurant. It was lots of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter