• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Main Street Barber Shop

Disneymomcinderella

Earning My Ears
I believe I read somewhere you can make reservations for the mail street barber shop- has anyone done this? I would love to have my 2 year olds first haircut here. Also, does anyone have the number I could call to make reservations? Thanks!

From WDWinfo:

**Now taking reservations! Call 407-WDW-DINE and ask for Childrens' Activities. No same-day reservations accepted. Walk-ups are still accepted on an as-available basis.

My DS had his first hair cut there (and actually he just had another one last week!). The first haircut you will get a certificate, a piece of his hair, and Mickey Ears that say "First Hair Cut". I thought it was super cute and worth the money. The ladies were great keeping him occupied so they could cut his hair.

Yep, just as above poster wrote, I called the dining number and made my DD's first haircut appointment last week for our upcoming May trip. I'm so excited!!:goodvibes

i have had my sons and now my grandsons first haircut done there. It is a great experience. My grandson was totally covered in stickers to keep him occupied. Awesome picture.

Thanks guys! I just called and got an appointment for my daughter on May 8th...she is almost 3 and needs her hair cut so bad but I have been holding out in hopes of getting her first hair cut done in Disney!

One important thing to remember at the MK Barber Shop. When they removed the old antique cash register and put in a terminal to allow use of credit cards and hotel charges and the like they hooked into The Emporium's network. The register, unlike ones in table service restaurants, cannot handle tips as part of the transaction.

So if you are planning on using the Harmony Barber Shop please be aware that if you are using any sort of card you cannot add a tip on the card and should have cash available for tipping.

My son got his first haircut at the barber shop on Friday and it was the cutest thing!! We walked in around 5 and got seen pretty quickly! It is the perfect memory for a first haircut!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter