Main Street Bakery Breakfast?

choirchic

DIS Veteran
Now I've heard about the delicious Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches, but now I'm hearing of Cinnamon Rolls and other yummy things for breakfast? Is this True? :lovestruc I've also heard of people taking things back to their hotels at the end of the day to eat for breakfast the next morning...any recommendations? :surfweb:

Oh YES!!! It is true! :yay: The cinnamon Rolls are SCRUMPTOUS!!!! :thumbsup2 They also have breakfast croissants and other pastries too! I have not had but have heard that the French Toast Loaf is also a must have! Apparently they sell out quite early though so if that is the treasure at the end of your quest you must get into line ASAP! :goodvibes ENJOY:)

After the talk of the cinnamon rolls...I had to have one!!! It was good, but not as good as I thought it would be.

That being said...just walking into that bakery made me gain 10lbs!!! Yummy!

French toast loaf is top shelf stuff - especially if you like bread pudding (I think it has a similar taste/consistency). But they only make so many pans of it, so when they run out for the morning (which I think they about always do) there won't be any more.

I hate to say this but I thought I read somewhere here that the French Toast Loaf was discontinued. Maybe someone else can tell us for sure. We're planning a stop there in Nov/Dec to try it out.

The french toast loaf was discontinued this past March. The cinnamon bun is to die for but the best cinnamon bun has to go to Roaring Forks at the WL...it is to die for and smothered in pecans!

MSB has the most incredible ham egg and cheese croissant I have ever had!

The cinnamon rolls are to. die. for.:cloud9: When I got to the part of the line where they are supposed to be, the spot for them was completely empty. The lady in front of me seriously looked like she was gonna cry but just then they brought out a pan fresh from the oven:yay:.

The french toast loaf is gone :( So sad because it was soooo good!!

I love their croissants, the chocolate chocolate chip muffin, and the banana muffin! YUM!

The best (and BIGGEST) cinnamon rolls ever! They have great muffins as well! You really can't go wrong with whatever you choose from here IMHP. Yum!

I agree--the cinnamon rolls were yummy!!!! Makes for a great use of a snack credit on the DDP!

Last time we were there (2006) they also had these amazing cherry turnovers! Starring Rolls at DHS has them too - but somehow the ones at Main Street Bakery were better. Awesome for breakfast if you like cherries!:)

Wow you guys! I can't wait to try this place! Thanks so much! Cinnamon Rolls in the morning and ice cream cookie sandwiches in the evening...gotta love disney! :worship:

What counts for a counter service at Main Street Bakery?

When we went for breakfast in May we were allowed to have an entree, side and one drink. This is different than what the ddp brochure says (entree, juice and drink) so I'm not sure if they work the CS breakfast differently there or it was a CM error.

In any event, the entree choices were a yogurt parfait or an egg sandwich. We got the parfait and it was very good and big, the "side" was any pastry in the case--we got the cinnamon roll. And for a drink we got juice. Yummy!:goodvibes

I had a blueberry muffin at Main Street Bakery and it was the best I'd ever had. Yes, my tastes are simple at breakfast time, but it was tasty.

Wow you guys! I can't wait to try this place! Thanks so much! Cinnamon Rolls in the morning and ice cream cookie sandwiches in the evening...gotta love disney! :worship:
Heck, I've had the ice cream cookie for breakfast, and the cinnamon roll on the way out at the end of the night. At WDW, there are no rules.

The french toast loaf was discontinued this past March.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth would they discontinue an item that always sells out??? I suppose it was the stupid health food police, in that they couldn't make it without any trans fat. I'm on vacation - I eat healthy all year around. Let me choose to eat all the trans fat I want for a week!!!

What counts for a counter service at Main Street Bakery?

When we ate there in January a CS credit included entree (breakfast croissant) side (cinnamon bun) and because there is no dessert at breakfast 2 drinks (OJ & a water for later)! A great deal! :) I was so stuffed I couldn't eat again until 2pm! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter