Main Gate Pass

DontFreakOut

Earning My Ears
Just a quick question about Main Gate Passes. How quickly do you get them after your check in? Or do you get the right away? I've actually got family that will be in Orlando the next week after my arrival on June 6th (but they were just planning on doing Universal), which is completely coincidental and I was wondering if I'd be able to get them in for a day while they were there. Thanks for any information!

-Sean

Main Entrance Passes will be sent via post to the mailing address listed in the company's records approximately two weeks following a Cast Member's first paid shift.

For Disney Internship & Program Participants, there may be an additional delay if they fail to change the address in the company's records to a local address upon arrival and the MEP is sent to their home address outside of the Central Florida/Southern California regions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter