Main gate pass question

GrowUp2BaPrincess

Mouseketeer
Do advantage Dcp'ers get the same six passes for up to 3 people as regular term people? Wondering if you might get additional since you are there twice as long?

Folks on the Advantage program get the same amount of main gate entries as the non-Advantage folks.

Can you explain how the passes work?

Does the DCP member have to be at the gate to get you into the park?
Can you go to two parks in one day?

"Six passes for three people"

Do all three people have to be there together? What if there are only two people does the third person for that day carry forward to another day?

If I come to visit her by myself for 5 days and she uses 5 of her passes basically the "other two people" options are wasted?

Just trying to understand this...Thanks,

Can you explain how the passes work?

Does the DCP member have to be at the gate to get you into the park?
Can you go to two parks in one day?

Yes because its her maingate. You are given a ticket that is park hopper so you can hop to another park.

"Six passes for three people"

Do all three people have to be there together? What if there are only two people does the third person for that day carry forward to another day?
The other person would not carry on. It would be forfeited.

If I come to visit her by myself for 5 days and she uses 5 of her passes basically the "other two people" options are wasted?
Yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter