Main Dining Room Servers on the Magic

wfgamble

Mouseketeer
Reading this thread and got to wondering about servers on the Magic. Can anyone suggest a good server? We've had good and bad experiences so seriously considering making a request.

Thanks!

Our favorite servers from all of our cruises are on the Magic: Esther and Cindy (both from Trinidad and Tobago). Esther is a petite with a huge heart and boundless energy. Cindy is more reserved, just as kind and customer-focused. Each worked well with her assistant server to make the dining experience memorable!

We look forward to sailing on the Magic again to see them soon!

We had Antonio and Steve this summer. Antonio, from India, was very nice and efficient, more serious, but we really liked him. He was a very good server and went out of the way to make us all happy! My kids love Caesar salads and he made sure they had one each night even though it wasn't on the menu. Steve, however, was the yin to Antonio's yang. He was hilarious and energetic and my kids absolutely loved him! He is from Jamaica and just full of life! My son cried when we told him bye on the last night :sad1:

Never had any luck requesting servers. I just take what I get and have been happy even with the one Disney wasn't happy with and demoted. Easy to please I guess. That said I do like seeing former wait staff. It is like coming home when I'm on the Magic especially.

Excellent ones normally allocated to concierge are Mehmet from Turkey and Joe from Phillipines if you get them say Hi I have a request in for them for the Bsltic in 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter