Mailing postcards from the ship

Bruiserknits

Adventure is out there
Quick question and I can't seem to find an answer in any of my guidebooks. If I wanted to mail a letter or postcard from the ship (I realize they won't mail out immediately) I'm presuming I need US postage stamps? Do they mail things from ports of call (We are only going to Nassau and won't be getting off the ship)? Can I buy these on the ship or should I buy them ahead of time? Trying to get all my ducks in a row with only five days to go and I've got a few little ducklings that keep wandering off.

I have mailed postcards from non USA ports via guest services and they gave me local stamps, this however is subject to change.

Mine for example were on a Panama crossing at the canal. They sent them there.

We were on the Fantasy in November 2014 and the Dream in January 2015. Both times I went to guest services to mail postcards home. They had Bahama stamps because I wanted them mailed from CC. Very easy and they just charged the stamp to my room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter