Mailing pkg to CSR, what do I write on it?

ZooMommy

You can take the girl outta Texas, but you can't t
Help! I can't get the search feature to work, but I've read posts on those who mail packages to their resort to be held for their arrival. We'll be getting to CSR early Saturday morning and I need to mail our Christmas decor and snacks. What do I need to write on the outside of the box? Since I've also never dealt with doing this, is it better to go with UPS or the USPS? Thanks for the help!

Hey ZooMommy!

I have sent packages several times with no problems :) Just put your name on the package (put Guest Name : XXXXXXX), care of the resort name and obviously the address. Under the resort address, put your check-in date in case your package arrives before you do :)

:)

Originally posted by Dagny
Hey ZooMommy!

I have sent packages several times with no problems :) Just put your name on the package (put Guest Name : XXXXXXX), care of the resort name and obviously the address. Under the resort address, put your check-in date in case your package arrives before you do :)

:)

Dagny, you're wonderful! Thank you! Wish I could fold myself up and send me down earlier! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter